Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI X NO MATTER Studio-- Fund a rising star "Prey for the Gods"!  (Read 5980 times)

graphics_cardTopic starter

• Global Moderator

MSI has a big focus on GAMING and this means we co-work with big names in the gaming industry, like gaming teams, publishers and offer game bundles, and now we want to do more for the industry, we're investing in game development to develop new gaming titles!
We found a very promising INDIE developer called “No Matter Studios” who will kickstart their new game called “Prey for the Gods”!

Click on the link to its trailer & see what the game is about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzDl2THyF4w

The game has unique game play which means you can climb on the gigantic monsters in order to fight them. With USD $650 you'll get a limited MSI 1070 package! Find more information on their kickstarter page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/802508750/prey-for-the-gods?ref=watched_project_launched

hakanayaz

• PRIVATE E-2

vampaer27v

• SERGEANT

Look very nice, interesting idea, pretty design))
It reminds me of the shadow of colossus)

alehumphreys

• SERGEANT
    • EsferaBeta

Looks interesting :)

chuntat96

• PRIVATE E-2

wowwwww

haroldkuipers

• CORPORAL

john.mierendorf

• PRIVATE E-2

this looks like a spiritual successor to shadow of colossus, and I am happy to see it!

akay.gulmersin

• CORPORAL

wonderfull

javipesu

• PRIVATE E-2

it is interesting

gargrampal3

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

it is interesting

gargrampal3

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

i think i have to pledge

gargrampal3

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

they have already more than 500k pledge

docsekk

• SERGEANT

Sounds really cool and I realllly interested about that.!

scorp18

• SERGEANT

Wooow very good rewards.... I need you :)...

e1mr123

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

very good reward :) :)

jcioffi88

• STAFF SERGEANT

looks crazy

chibogmali

• CORPORAL

the best!!!:agrees:

xsasa010

• PRIVATE E-2

So good keep it guys i have gtx 1050ti from msi and really proud to be part of this communicate

alexakos_41

• PRIVATE E-2

awesome

teapotofrussell

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Nice!

snaze01

• PRIVATE E-2

Great. Thanks for sharing

Angie.V

• STAFF SERGEANT

What a nice idea! Thanks for sharing! ;-))

bbu47

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Cool

caytonb

• PRIVATE E-2

dang i missed out~!

Snipe_820

• STAFF SERGEANT

Whoa :woohoo:

matt.tatarsky

• PRIVATE E-2

Can't wait for this game

gazoalphonse

• SERGEANT

This did not convince me.

The game does not look very good. The graphics are not astonishing, the gameplay is not anything new after all and the fact that it is a crowdfunding kickstarter makes it look very unprofessional.

Let me sum up some reasons why MSI can not contest with Acer, Asus, Dell or any other succesful brand in the gaming industry anymore who are in partnership or sponsoring big companies such as Dota2, League of Legends, ESL and more and also e-Sports clubs in general such as Fnatic, Gambit Gaming, Ninjas in Pyjamas, ect.

Even if MSI has a very nice community (!), it's customer service, customer support and it's public relations service is the WORST I've ever experienced. Most of the support related to MSI products come from other MSI costumers f.e. in this forum.

Except the few legit promotion programms and software such as Dragon Center (which other brands also have both in similar ways), there is nothing really positive on MSI.

Also MSI is not even able to configurate an accurately working website, which is a huge lack of quality. Nearly everything has a bug and almost nothing works properly. In case you want to write a ticket, when sending it, half of the message disappears. You will also experience difficulties having an email conversation with the customer service, because they will not receive over the half of your outgoing mails (obviously another bug). The official global (english) customer service is absolutely unqualified. I had situations where the costumer service had absolutely zero knowledge about their own products, including hardware and software and were not even able to talk/write proper english.

I could go ahead talking, since there is a bunch of more things that are definitely going wrong here, but hey, you all know about the problems with receiving and redeeming your points and issues with claiming your gifts or the negative experiences with the repair service.

Clever though, to let the community write predominantly positive reviews in trade for goodies to work on your image on the market. Good publicity.

EVERYONE who really knows MSI won't work with them. Congratulations for ruining the company for free - it would not even be hard to get these points fixed.

Greetings.

gazoalphonse

• SERGEANT

This did not convince me.

The game does not look very good. The graphics are not astonishing, the gameplay is not anything new after all and the fact that it is a crowdfunding kickstarter makes it look very unprofessional.

Let me sum up some reason why MSI can not contest anymore with Acer, Asus, Dell or any other succesful brand in the gaming industry who are in partnership or sponsoring big companies such as Dota2, League of Legends, ESL and more and also e-Sports clubs in general such as Fnatic, Gambit Gaming, Ninjas in Pyjamas, ect.

Even if MSI has a very nice community (!), it's customer service, customer support and it's public relations service is the WORST I've ever experienced. Most of the support related to MSI products come from other MSI costumers f.e. in this forum.

Except the few legit promotion programms and software such as Dragon Center (which other brands also have both in similar ways), there is nothing really positive on MSI.

Also MSI is not even able to configurate an accurately working website, which is a huge lack of quality. Nearly everything has a bug and almost nothing works properly. In case you want to write a ticket, when sending it, half of the message disappears. You will also experience difficulties having an email conversation with the customer service, because they will not receive over the half of your outgoing mails (obviously another bug). The official global (english) customer service is absolutely unqualified. I had situations where the costumer service had absolutely zero knowledge about their own products, including hardware and software and were not even able to talk/write proper english.

I could go ahead talking, since there is a bunch of more things that are definitely going wrong here, but hey, you all know about the problems with receiving and redeeming your points and issues with claiming your gifts or the negative experiences with the repair service.

Clever though, to let the community write predominantly positive reviews in trade for goodies to work on your image on the market. Good publicity.

EVERYONE who really knows MSI won't work with them. Congratulations for ruining the company for free - it would not even be hard to get these points fixed.

Greetings.

@MSI, if you read this, get me a job maybe?

dkyankin

• PRIVATE E-2

wonderfull

simonthesorcerer

• PRIVATE E-2

People are still working on the game, and perhaps try, a good-looking survival simulator with the gods, which you need to kill ... Call Kratos!

dport78

• STAFF SERGEANT

Great to see you guys supporting the indies as well as the big boys. Well done

bitterrootbibes

• PRIVATE E-2

This looks awesome! Just checked out the Kickstarter and I think I'll contribute.

robetmaulana0

• PRIVATE E-2

Great to see you guys supporting the indies as well as the big boys. Well done
greattt

pefonseca10

• PRIVATE E-2

That seems like a nice promotion but nothing that I would buy

waszka

• PRIVATE E-2

looking good so fart

koperray

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS