Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My First Ever PC Build Starts With MSI...  (Read 825 times)

drewsasseTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
My First Ever PC Build Starts With MSI...
« on: 16-April-17, 19:22:41 »

Hey all, I'm a new member here and just wanted to share my first ever PC I built all by myself with the new MSI B350 Tomahawk Motherboard and Ryzen 5 1500x CPU. 

To start off here is a picture of the board after installing my Ryzen 5 1500x, Wraith Spire and Crucial Ballistix Tactical Series DDR4-3000MHz RAM

And here is the whole system put together in my Corsair Carbide Series 100R case. I tried doing some cable management that you see in all the high end, fancy builds but with the power supply I had, I was sort of limited with cable length but I did the best that I could with what I had and I'm still incredibly happy with the performance. 

Overall I am EXTREMELY happy with the performance of the motherboard. The BIOS is easy to navigate and set up everything to your liking, if you so feel the need to do that, however it pretty much sets itself up automatically when you install the drivers and things like that. I have absolutely no complaints at all with my MSI B350 Tomahawk and am 100% confident in recommending it to anyone looking to build a PC with the Ryzen processors. 

A side note as well is that this board is absolutely gorgeous and aesthetically pleasing when put into a black case because the LED lights are subtle yet give the inside of the case just the right amount of pizzazz and makes it look all the more pleasing to the eye. Really impressed and couldn't be happier with my choice of motherboard. :)

Here it is sitting next to me just before I hit submit on this topic. :) 
Pages: [1]   Go Up