Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GE63VR 7RF Raider KEYBOARD Problem  (Read 2212 times)

prokes.patrikTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
GE63VR 7RF Raider KEYBOARD Problem
« on: 11-January-18, 18:13:34 »

Hi,
Please help :(
For example - I have all keys set on white color in SteelSeries engine (picture, ntb GE36VR 7RF Raider).
When I set backslash key to red color, automatically is red second backslash too (over enter).
And next problem is when I switch on template "Rainbow" - windows key and left fn key are exchanged and shines on the contrary (first shine fn key, then win key)
All keys work perfect, but lighting not...
I dont know,.. how can I fix it?

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: GE63VR 7RF Raider KEYBOARD Problem
« Reply #1 on: 11-January-18, 18:14:58 »

Second photo (SteelSeries Engine) :/¨
I set backslash button to red. In SteelSeries second backslash key (over enter) have still white color - thats nice,
but in real (first photo) are red both backslash keys...

c.lanceleo

• CORPORAL
« Reply #2 on: 19-January-18, 01:13:25 »

what version of steel series do you have and does the software still detects keyboard as this?(pic)

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #3 on: 19-January-18, 01:40:48 »

I have software version 3.11.11 (SteelSeeries engine).
When I bought this laptop, I had nick of keyboard "GE63" too, but now I have "MSI PER KEY RGB KEYBOARD" (in the picture).

c.lanceleo

• CORPORAL
« Reply #4 on: 19-January-18, 03:47:04 »

I have software version 3.11.11 (SteelSeeries engine). When I bought this laptop, I had nick of keyboard "GE63" too, but now I have "MSI PER KEY RGB KEYBOARD" (in the picture).

sad to hear that. i bought the laptop last week and updated my previous ge63vr's SSE to 3.11.2 from msi website then 3.11.11 from the automatic updated of SSE. it f*cked up my keyboard lighting 2 keys R & ' dont have Green at all and atleast when i i turn my keyboard light White it looks like slightly pinkish. i go back to the store and they restore i back to vanilla didnt dont any thing only make the key light worst it add both 6 & 9 with out the greenLED. good thing im still on the replacement period/days. so i got mine just yesterday im not gonna update to 3.11.11. and im still scared to upgrade to 3.11.2 (on msi website) it might got broken again. so im sticking to vanilla version.

PS: i read day before i go back to the store, that there's a post on how to fix it, cant find the link. but its previous issue not the issue we got from 3.11.11. you have to clean wipe your SSE then your uninstall your keyboard driver then restart it will automatically install your vanilla keyboard driver. that might help you. "NOTE:WARNING" if you deiced to do this which is im not sure if this will work cause i only read this not done it myself. do note that this is a RISK YOUR WILLING TO TAKE! Don't blame me if it f*ck your keyboard lighting even more (sorry for the harsh words) if you like search for that post that ive mention.  just google it bro sorry about your keyboard lighting dude. wish you can make it work again or msi make a fix for this. 

can i ask you how long did you have that 3.11.2 msi website version of SSE before you got that lighting error. is that 3.11.2 stable.? sorry scared to try it out now.

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #5 on: 21-January-18, 13:05:27 »

Okey.. ehmm,.. in that case I hope it will be fine and I will wait for some "fix-patch"..
Eventually I just set red color for all keys... but its a shame :(

Btw. 3.11.2 of SSE i had cca 2-3 weeks. :)

c.lanceleo

• CORPORAL
« Reply #6 on: 22-January-18, 20:37:45 »

Okey.. ehmm,.. in that case I hope it will be fine and I will wait for some "fix-patch".. Eventually I just set red color for all keys... but its a shame :( Btw. 3.11.2 of SSE i had cca 2-3 weeks. :)

nice im thinking on updating to 3.11.2 but ill search alittle bit more information from forums/fbpage.

wish they have a fix for your problem dude. its a awesome laptop. so they should FIX IT.
PS: have you tried ps3 emulator on your laptop? im gonna try it later this week.

erwin.anwar

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #7 on: 11-January-19, 12:03:32 »

so now the issue already 1 year old 
any solution yet ?

pennknig

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #8 on: 12-January-19, 17:18:24 »

so now the issue already 1 year old
any solution yet ?
Has someone posted a bug report over at SteelSeries?
Pages: [1]   Go Up