Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Battery calibration problem after latest Win 10 update  (Read 356 times)

alphaisniceTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi,
I have installed the latest windows 10 update and the latest battery calibration software for "GS73VR 6RF Stealth Pro". The problem is my Windows 10 is showing the wrong battery information. Like when I hover mouse on battery it shows 71% but when I click the battery Icon it is 70%. In addition, the battery discharges in faster pace than before.
About battery calibration software, I installed the latest version but when the battery is discharging and reaching level below about 10% the laptop suddenly shuts down and when I turn on the laptop again, the calibration date is not updated, so I think it didn't work properly.
I even installed the previous version of calibration software available on MSI website through searching for the same behavior on this forum but then again, it does the calibration but it does not update the date of the latest calibration done and the unusual behavior of the battery didn't change. It is about a year I have used the battery and I have used it with care.
Please help!

alphaisniceTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #1 on: 11-July-18, 15:55:43 »

I am still waiting for an answer!!!

Additional note : My laptop shuts down when it reaches 24% charge!

alphaisniceTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 14-July-18, 14:07:06 »

I am still waiting for an answer!!!

Additional note : My laptop shuts down when it reaches 24% charge!

Still waiting for an anwer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up