Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monster Hunter World 8/9 Releases on PC!!!  (Read 369 times)

josephlai12345Topic starter

• SERGEANT
Monster Hunter World 8/9 Releases on PC!!!
« on: 27-July-18, 02:43:52 »

MonsterHunter is finally coming to PC!!! Was always wondering why this popular game never came to pc and now it's a dream come true.

NechArt

• Primus Inter Pares
  • STAFF SERGEANT
  • Primus Inter Pares!
« Reply #1 on: 07-August-18, 07:35:05 »

Yes it's cool that the release, but the game often drops in the middle of missions that is very bad (
MSI GE62 7RD Apache ♦ 1920x1080 Full HD ♦ Core i7 7700 HQ 2.8 GHz ♦ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 ♦ 4 GB VRAM ♦ 16 GB DRAM DDR 4  256 SSD Samsung 970 EVO M.2

acidburn2010

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #2 on: 07-August-18, 09:39:40 »

Yeah they should of done a beta so they could test it with a variety of rigs,I've heard it's very cpu hungry.Im hoping they do a demo like final fantasy so people can test it out on their rigs 

whitecat8890

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #3 on: 10-August-18, 07:29:19 »

I’ve played Monster Hunter on PSP, and now PS4 for monster hunter world.
So I'm personally very excited that this game is going to release on Steam!!! :biggthumbsup:

And Capcom USA's vice president said,

[font=新細明體, serif]    "[/font]To eliminate interstitial loading during active gameplay, MHW loads the entire level into memory. 
It keeps track of monster interactions, environment changes, and physics simulation, and tons of other background stuff that you don’t see yet requires CPU cycle. 
And also supports any GPU rendering tasks."

So from these descriptions, the burden on the CPU is not low, perhaps because it was on the 8-core processor platform like PS4, Xbox One. 
And now it’s on PC, so we will face every CPU which is launched before the eighth generation has only 4 cores in the processor.

josephlai12345Topic starter

• SERGEANT
« Reply #4 on: 14-August-18, 10:52:14 »

Seems like we should wait a while before jumping into the game. Thanks for the feedback guys. Probably stick with my PS4 first!

shopping

• SERGEANT
« Reply #5 on: 18-September-18, 07:45:15 »

Unfortunately they messed it up. While it still remains a very good game, it is a little disappointing on the PC, because they completely failed to take advantage of the good things a PC has. For me the main thing is that the mouse control in the game is like the mouse is dipped in honey and also the keys used in the game make no sense at all. In other words it's still a console game, just running on a PC rather than optimised for a PC. Talking about optimisation, it's really power hungry. It won't run in 3440x1440 so UW users need not apply, but even in 2560x1440 it takes at least a 1070 to run it. If you want a constant 60fp then you need something like the MSI Gaming X 1080 ( aren't I nice plugging MSI gear?!! ). Basically the port is cheap. Such a shame with a AAA title I would have expected better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up