Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NVIDIA + DSR + CRASH  (Read 473 times)

werner.kaylTopic starter

• STAFF SERGEANT
NVIDIA + DSR + CRASH
« on: 03-September-18, 05:20:19 »

Hello,
On somes games, if i active the DSR of NVIDIA  control panel then i use or not into 'GTA 5' or 'Life is Strange' theses ones crash the computer. I mean the screen turn black and sound continue to run for a little then the graphic card's  (msi 1080 ti gaming X) fans speed up to 100%.. Any ideas ??

shopping

• SERGEANT
Re: NVIDIA + DSR + CRASH
« Reply #1 on: 15-September-18, 03:24:55 »

Well, firstly I don't think this is anything specific to MSI, rather this is a driver or driver compatibility issue. If you look around there seem to be a number of complaints from people using DSR that the drivers do have some issues with certain games.

werner.kaylTopic starter

• STAFF SERGEANT
Re: NVIDIA + DSR + CRASH
« Reply #2 on: 27-September-18, 06:55:20 »

Nice, thanks for your reply :D i finally accepted this yeah i could play before without any problems but it was another ram stick, i bougth 16Gb or Fury X ddr3 and All my problems started since this time. I set the ram now at 200 @ 1600 mhz and no more crash. It was 266 @ 1600 mhz before. It was stable for a moment but if i decided to change game or doing something different on FULL screen the system crashed. Anyway i think maybe that the 1080ti is very huge and it could be a wrong position on the pci-e too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up