Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Creative with Creator Software Pack Over USD $400-worth of popular software  (Read 337 times)

DragoonyangTopic starter

• Notebook Moderator

Taipei, Taiwan (Release Date) MSI, with Trident, Infinite and Aegis series desktops equipped with Intel® Core™ i7 processor, is now having a campaign to offer a handful of creativity software for the content creators. Whether it’s photography, video editing, image design, or music production, MSI has got you covered!

Starting from September 1st, 2018, by purchasing any of the eligible desktops in up to four months long’s promotion period, redeem codes for the Creator Software Pack will be provided generously! The full pack includes MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Plus 2018, MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2017, and much more, with a total of 7 different software applications across various fields. This special campaign is applied to worldwide but PRC. All selected models feature the Intel® Core™ i7 processor to speed up the process of creating your own masterpiece.

MSI Creator Software Pack Bundle
Applicable Desktop Models: MSI Trident, Infinite and Aegis series desktops with Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
Duration: Sep 1st, 2018 ~ Dec 31st, 2018 (or while supplies last)
*Redeem code will be provided only by purchasing above-mentioned model in the promotion period
Software pack: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Plus 2018, MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2017, Painter Essential, MAGIX Fastcut, MAGIX Youcast, Paintshop Pro X9, and PC Mover Express (which is not applied in Japan).
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please visit https://www.msi.com/Promotion/intel-msi-creatorpack

BlueAlexFPS

• MAJOR
« Reply #1 on: 27-September-18, 06:38:07 »

This looks very attractive to me, especially I like to buy a new gaming notebook of GE63, it sill could able to apply this program, so as P65!

Work in Computer Industry
GS73VR GTX1060 as working laptop
GT75VR GTX1080 as home entertainment
PS4 to play NBA2K, MLB The Show & NFS racing games with 27" DELL 4K Display
Love to play FPS games, racing games and NBA/MLB games
Steelseries 6GV2 keyboard and CORSAIR M65 FPS mouse
Dynaudio MC15 sound system in living room
Edifier C3 2.1 channel sound system in computer room
Pages: [1]   Go Up