Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI UNVEILS RTX GAMING LAPTOPS - WINNING LINEUP OF GAMING SOLUTIONS DURING CES  (Read 1836 times)

DragoonyangTopic starter

• Notebook Moderator

MSI, a world leader in gaming hardware, debuts an industry-leading selection of gaming products at CES 2019, including the brand new GS75 Stealth laptop with the latest NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ GPU and the PS63 Modern Prestige laptop, designed for business executives and content creators.

"MSI is devoted to gaming and our new lineup reaffirms our position as an industry leader endorsed by gamers and eSports teams worldwide,” said Charles Chiang, MSI’s new CEO. “We are honored to be recognized by the CES awards panel and will continue to push boundaries to achieve extreme performance, superior design, and maximum reliability."

MSI will also be debuting exclusive gaming technologies with next-level interactive functions designed for full immersion. Partnering with Ubisoft, MSI will enrich the gaming experience of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey with RGB light dancing synced to the game upon in-game events such as gunshots.

MSI's product lineup showcased at the Venetian, Level 2-Veronese 2405 include:

GS75 STEALTH: THE GAME JUST GOT REAL

Experience extreme performance with realistic in-game lighting on the go with this thin & light 4-sided thin bezel gaming laptop. Equipped with the latest Intel® Core™ i7 CPU, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 GPU, a 17.3” 144HZ IPS-level display, and an extra-large, highly responsive and accurate touchpad, the GS75 stuns in an impressive aluminum alloy body. Highlighted by an internal passive radiator that delivers earth-shaking audio with booming bass, the GS75 measures only 0.75 inches thick.

The GS series breaks the stereotype of bulky and heavy gaming laptops, offering an exceptional and portable gaming experience. MSI will also be unveiling the revamped version of the award-winning GS65, a 15.6” gaming laptop armed with the latest CPU and GPUs while weighing less than 4.19 lbs.

GE75 RAIDER: BOUNDLESS VISION AND FEARLESS POWER
Powered by Intel® Core™ i7 Processors, the GE75 Raider is the first 17” laptop with a NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2080 GPU. Aggressively crafted for the enthusiasts, the reflective diamond-cut trims form a one-of-a-kind “3D Dragon Spine” design, made from a three-dimensional surface with red anodized finish, showing a unique yet aggressive aesthetic that's guaranteed to stand out from the crowd. In addition, the GE75 features the exclusive MSI Cooler Boost 5 technology with two dedicated fans and seven copper heat pipes, a per-key RGB gaming keyboard by SteelSeries, MSI’s App Player for seamless gaming experience between mobile and PC, and 5X bigger Giant Speakers and sound by Dynaudio.

PS63 MODERN: SLIM, ELEGANT, PRESTIGE
The PS63 Modern turns creative ideas into reality. Powered by the latest Intel® Core™ i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 graphics, the PS63 excels at multitasking and graphics rendering. Designed for content creators and professionals on the go, the 15.6-inch workhorse weighs only 3.53 lbs., measures 0.63 inches thick, and amazes with a 4-sided thin bezel design to maximize the visual experience.

The PS63 also has an extra-large responsive touchpad that supports multi-finger gestures, and a fingerprint sensor for added biometric security. A truly portable graphics powerhouse, its battery life lasts up to 16 hours, comes with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0, and is Quiet Mark certified, ensuring a silent working environment regardless of how arduous the task is. The new proprietary software “Creator Center” takes optimization to the next level with easily adjustable system modes for a wide range of creator software.

“The PS63 is the result of cutting-edging technology and exploratory spirit, showing us that the impossible can be achieved through boundless exploration, inspiration and creativity,” says Derek Chen, MSI NB Marketing Leader. “This laptop celebrates our collaboration with Discovery Channel, a true global leader in pushing the limits of content and possibility.”

frank.tf.tsai

• SECOND LIEUTENANT

MSI stays at the top of the industry due to its swift integration of new tech!

hardmack

• SERGEANT

Ill be waiting for GT77 please ;)

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
  • High End GT72S Dominator Pro G owner

Well right now only tangible specs + release date we got is on the GT75 Titan. I'd like to see the industry's first 8K laptop screen but I can dream.. maybe 2020... :cry:

As you can tell via sig I am a high-end GT lover (Nov'15) and would perhaps be interested in another super-high end MSI laptop which the GT75 Titan is real close to fulfilling but since this GT72S is still kicking major butt.. ;)
MSI GT72S 6QF Dominator Pro S 29th Anniversary Intel i7 6820HK @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4-2133 RAM, 2x256GB Raid0 Toshiba NVMe 2.5 inch PCIe SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 OC'ed 150+ Core / 150+ Mem, 17.3 inch LG IPS HD Display @ 75Hz, Intel 7265AC Wifi, Windows 10 Pro + latest system and video updates BIOS version: .121 EC Firmware version: .106

gk2377

• CAPTAIN

once again MSI launch together with Nvidia's latest graphics platform, good job!

whitecat8890

• SECOND LIEUTENANT

This product is really really great, I have to say that!
A slim and powerful machine just shows up in front of our eyes.
I can say this is a great milestone in LAPTOP HISTORY!!

mos1926

• PRIVATE E-2

Any news on price ranges for the GS65 with the new RTX Series?

autobot

• PRIVATE E-2

++GS75 RTX with larger resolution please!

My needs are graphical/CAD/design/creative/mapping business and gaming. GTX 1070 is currently pretty good, the RTX 2060 (apparent equivalent to GTX 1070 Ti) with larger than 1080p (anything at any Hz) would be an awesome mobile and featured config, great performance, and attractively priced!

17.3"
Thin bezel, thin/light laptop
3K or 4K
60Hz/120Hz/144Hz <- as a business and gaming user happy to sacrifice Hz for more Resolution
16:9 or 16:10 ratio
RTX 2060 for value

Then, in 2021, will trade in for a RTX 3000, with 4k / 144Hz, no-bezel :D

darrenterry

• PRIVATE E-2

OK great... "When and Where" - They should remove the "BUY NOW" off the website until they actually have something to sell.....

oktnight

• FIRST LIEUTENANT

was expecting the new 17 inch gaming laptop followed the gs65, now the GS75 is there with per key RGB keyboard, haha, it's really a surprised one of overall RTX gaming series.
==============================
day dreamer - night worker
born from classic music - keen to pop and creative rhythm
play games in life - life is filled with kinds of games
And, that\'s who I am

gk2377

• CAPTAIN

In 2018 MSI has delivered new performance laptop named creator series and PS63 is a new charming one shows in CES, it looks nice and more commercial look and still packs powerful hardware inside!

laptopgamingworlds

• PRIVATE E-2

I am using MSI GS65 8SE RTX 2060 and it is too hot. I really need a thin laptop and good heat dissipation

Work in Computer Industry
GS65 8SE RTX 2060 6GB as working laptop

Day Dreamer, Night Work :)

thu mua laptop cũ, laptop gaming cũ tphcm

gamalaptop

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
    • Laptop Gaming Cũ Giá Rẻ TPHCM

Wow! Laptop gaming that is as light as the Ultrabook. Too awesome, MSI is number one!
Pages: [1]   Go Up