Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Very lower cinebench R15 on GF63 Thin 9SC-070VN Core i7-9750H/GTX 1650 4GB/Win10  (Read 356 times)

Khanh Ngoc, NguyenTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Please help me!!!

I just bought a new laptop (GF63 Thin 9SC with i7 9750H). I was very happy, when receive the product from the seller, nice and light.

However, when I checked through cinebench r15, the CPU performance score was very bad, only 630pts.

Next, I tried updating windows and drivers, the results were still not better, only 730pts.

On the next try, I backup the entire drive, then reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and the drivers were provided from the MSI Website, the performance score increased but only reached 820pts.

My new laptop specifications:
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6GHz up to 4.5GHz 12MB)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2666MHz
HDD: 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD
VGA: nVidia Geforce GTX1650 MAX Q 4GB GDDR5
Màn hình: 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080)
IPS-Level 60Hz 45%NTSCThin Bezel
Hệ điều hành: Windows 10 Home
Pin: 3 cell, 51Whr

porschefan76

• SERGEANT

Hello Khanh Ngoc, Nguyen. I believe your low Cinebench scores are related to the issues in this post:

https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=311865.0

While I was googling around and trying to figure out why the CPU throttled while not at high temperatures or high power draw, I noticed a few people remarking that while running Cinebench, the CPU would reduce it's TDP and clock speed resulting in a lower than expected score. Someone suggested a program called ThrottleStop to help address the issue, but it did not work for me.

RaiderGamer

• MAJOR

porschefan76

• SERGEANT

Hi again RaiderGamer. I just have a question regarding reinstalling Windows, this is a fairly widespread and demonstrably repeatable issue in Windows 10 with these laptops. If Windows is functioning without issue, aside from this, reinstalling Windows has not resulted in a change to this behavior, at least as far as my research has revealed. Do you have a source indicating a Windows reinstall corrected the issue? If so, I'd be VERY interested as it'd be a straightforward fix, but I've found zero evidence of this solving the issue. The throttling is so repeatable and prevalent, it seems far more like a "feature" than a bug, even though none of us want this feature.

• PRIVATE E-2

hello porschefan76, RaiderGamer

I performed Userbenchmark test and I found CPU throttled 99%.

Now, what must I do?

https://www.userbenchmark.com

• PRIVATE E-2

Today, the distributor has carried out the inspection and accepted the return of the product.

We performed software testing by MSI, cinebench r15, LinX

P / S: Thank all, RaiderGamer, porschefan76. I would like to close this topic.

pennknig

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL

I would like to close this topic.
There is a lock Icon for you to lock the thread.
Also, don't forget to mark the best answer.

Mr.masaz

• PRIVATE E-2

hello,
the problem is a dissipation/thermal problem,
maybe thermal paste is dry, or fans are not working properly.
If you have intel xtu check the voltages of the cpu, maybe undervolt or ad some mv and redo the cinebench ( if you have chenged the values before reset them to stock values)
with a ge73 i78750h i have 1330 on cinebench r15

pennknig

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL

hello,
the problem is a dissipation/thermal problem,
maybe thermal paste is dry, or fans are not working properly.
If you have intel xtu check the voltages of the cpu, maybe undervolt or ad some mv and redo the cinebench ( if you have chenged the values before reset them to stock values)
with a ge73 i78750h i have 1330 on cinebench r15
Hey Einstein .... READ through the thread and you will see he has return the notebook.
LOL ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up