Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aegis 3 TI 1070SLI reboots 3 times before going to the OS  (Read 119 times)

charlesbaconfbTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

So I have a Aegis 3 Ti. I press the power button the computer would light up but not boot and the screen would not turn on. 15 seconds later it would reboot, then not boot, then reboot again 20 seconds later, then it would boot the screen would come on then boot normaly. This started 3 days before the warranty ended. I reinstalled the OS and it would do the same thing again. So not at 8 days out of warranty I contacted MSI and was told that it was out of warranty and they would charge me $69.99 to diag it over the phone and if it needed to be fixed they would put the $69.99 to the cost of the repair. I asked MSI if they would still honor the warranty after 8 days and my  message back was ignored and crickets..........  So no I need to try to figure out on my own what the problem is unless some one there has a good heart and will help me.  Any ideas where I should start to diagnose what the issue is on my own?  This is the first prebuilt computer I have bought ever. I have always built them my self.
Pages: [1]   Go Up