Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI gameing +470 Plus not booting. no display. no nothing  (Read 198 times)

underpressureTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

I bought a new pc with the mentioned mother board and with a ryzen5 2600+ cpu.
When i turn on the power the CPU LED turns red for 1-2 seconds and after that the RAM led turns red an stays red. Nothing more happens. No other lights. No beep, no display. I cannot access bios. Basicly cannto do anything. Do you have any ida what might be the problem ? The gpu is connect 100 % correctly. Its a gigabyte 1060 and ofc its on the pcie 16x slot. The fans start moving for 3-4 seconds when i turn the Power on so i guess it also has energy. 1 ram is on DIMM 2. Nothing else. Please help me :/// regards

rbleroy91

• GENERAL
  • RBL_FR
Re: MSI gameing +470 Plus not booting. no display. no nothing
« Reply #1 on: 12-January-19, 03:54:42 »

Hello,
When i turn on the power the CPU LED turns red for 1-2 seconds and after that the RAM led turns red an stays red. Nothing more happens. No other lights.
If you talk about the 4 EZ DEBUG LEDs (CPU, DRAM, VGA and BOOT), then it seems to have a problem with the RAM stick.
1/ Do a clear CMOS:
- Power off PSU, unplug the power cord and wait that all mobo's leds light off.
- Keep the "Clear CMOS" button on the mobo (see >>Manual<< p.40) pressed during at least 20s.
- Plug the power cord and power on.
- You would see a question. Choose "load default values".
2/ If previous did not resolve, try with the RAM stick in another DIM slot. You can also try with another stick if you have.
3/ Gygabyte GPUs are known to have incompatibility with MSI mobos. Have you another to try?
4/ If problem is not resolved, please, describe all your configuration with model names.
Hoping it shall help,
:hat tip:
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.62)  –  Windows 7/10 (1903) Pro x64  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up