Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intel UHD ControlPanel not working  (Read 137 times)

Andreaskarlsson48Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Intel UHD ControlPanel not working
« on: 11-January-19, 18:31:10 »

Hello i recently did a full reinstall of my windows 10Pro on my GS65 stealth Notebook like i have done maby 2-3 times with no problems. But this time when i try to install the latest Intel UHD graphics it finishes with no problem apart from that i can not access the iNTEL UHD graphics controle panel ? i even tryd to go back to an older version but did still not work :( i have also tryd to install the panel via Windows apps but it says ( intel Graphics Driver is not Available Check the driver status and the launch aplication )  any one knows any fix `?

pennknig

• CAPTAIN
Re: Intel UHD ControlPanel not working
« Reply #1 on: 12-January-19, 13:25:28 »

Hello i recently did a full reinstall of my windows 10Pro on my GS65 stealth Notebook like i have done maby 2-3 times with no problems. But this time when i try to install the latest Intel UHD graphics it finishes with no problem apart from that i can not access the iNTEL UHD graphics controle panel ? i even tryd to go back to an older version but did still not work :( i have also tryd to install the panel via Windows apps but it says ( intel Graphics Driver is not Available Check the driver status and the launch aplication )  any one knows any fix `?
Windows update may have directed the iGPU control to the Nvidia Control panel.
Made the intel gui obsolete.

annet

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
Re: Intel UHD ControlPanel not working
« Reply #2 on: 15-January-19, 04:39:39 »

Hi,
Can you provide the version of the drivers you've tried before?
If you didn't do the uninstall using DDU, you should try again with that since it can clean up things like the registry.
Install the Intel graphics driver from MSI website and see if the issue is still there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up