Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAX SPEED FOR FANS GT62VR 7RE DOMINATOR PRO COOLER BOOSTER  (Read 188 times)

neonbraveTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hello! I'm new here and didn't see any post around this issue,
my laptop is an gt62vr 7re dominator pro my current doubt is if it's normal that with turbo mode (cooler booster) fans reach maximum up to 3600 -3800. since in the specifications it is indicated that to reach up to 6000 RPM. And I've seen that the majority of msi are like that.
There seems to be no change when from the dragon center I go from 100% to 150% and it worries me. The maximum speed that reaches is the one that I have indicated above. Hopefully there is a solution that does not happen by changing new fans...

RaiderGamer

• CAPTAIN
Re: MAX SPEED FOR FANS GT62VR 7RE DOMINATOR PRO COOLER BOOSTER
« Reply #1 on: 04-February-19, 11:37:19 »

i dont have dragon center installed right now but i do notice that if im gaming heavy and laptop is hot and fans are spinning fast and i press the cooler boost button then the fans seem to go even faster yet.

i also have small bendable usb fan which i can use to blow onto the top of the laptop which drastically cools the top of the laptop

neonbraveTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 07-February-19, 16:57:09 »

But could you know at which rpm does your fans work when they're at maximum capacity?
Thanks!

RaiderGamer

• CAPTAIN
« Reply #3 on: 07-February-19, 19:21:00 »

i didnt test mine but i found a post online and he said his fans on his GT75VR went to about 5000rpm with cooler boost on

neonbraveTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 11-February-19, 15:31:16 »

Hello Raider Gamer, could you test yours for me please? and tell me later, and where have you found the image, its not the first place where I see those RPM, others however assure the max normal for a laptop is around 3600 rpm :undecided:
Pages: [1]   Go Up