Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: so im having a weird Internet problem  (Read 136 times)

nicholsscott17Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
so im having a weird Internet problem
« on: 11-February-19, 21:19:03 »

when im on pc the internet will go out for about 10 sec then be at full strength again and this happens about every hour causing there be to desync in games and is making me really pissed seeing as im paying for 1gb internet, this doesn't not happen to any other devise because i can play a whole day of xbox and at the same time be surfing the web its still happening but i get no problem with my xbox, my ethernet port i dont think is bad seeing as its getting the light on the back and the cord isn't it i've used like 4 diff cords and it doesn't look like a malware seeing as im watch the resource monitor and all i see when it happens is all the apps disappear then come back leading me to believe that maybe its the driver resetting its self over and over, so can anyone help me? mobo x470 gaming m7

richard.y

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
Re: so im having a weird Internet problem
« Reply #1 on: 12-February-19, 00:12:33 »

Change another internet cable to connect hub.
Check the live update and windows update for new internet driver update.:think:

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 12-February-19, 04:15:51 »

done that even went to killers website to download the driver manually it still happened tryed just uninstalling the driver to see if the basic driver would work, at this point my friends are saying reinstall windows too see if that fixes it i just want to see if anyone knows what this is before i do and have to redo all me settings and apps.

rbleroy91

• LIEUTENANT GENERAL
  • RBL_FR
« Reply #3 on: 12-February-19, 06:39:08 »

Hello,
Do until problem is resolved:
1/ Unconnect all devices connected by LAN on the router except your pc. Restart the router.
2/ Download >>Killer Network Driver (driver only) from MSI<<. Fully uninstall "Killer Lan Driver". Reboot, Extract downloaded Killer drivers, open Device Manager, right-clik on the killer entry, select "Update drivers" and choose to browse locally to load the extracted one.
3/ Download and run >>TCP Optimizer<< (do not worry, nothing is installed):

Select the Killer adapter then click on "Windows Default" then "Apply".
4/ Fully uninstall LiveUpdate 6, Command Center and Gaming APP if you have them installed. Reboot.
5/ Open Services and stop "Windows Update" + "Windows Update Medic" services (do not worry, they will be restated at the next reboot).
Good luck,
:hat tip:
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.61)  –  Windows 7-10 Pro x64 (1809)  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 13-February-19, 21:08:45 »

its working fine ive been testing it all day and no problem thank u. ;D

richard.y

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #5 on: 13-February-19, 23:54:02 »

how did you solve the issue?:confused2:

rbleroy91

• LIEUTENANT GENERAL
  • RBL_FR
« Reply #6 on: 14-February-19, 01:39:00 »

its working fine ive been testing it all day and no problem thank u. ;D
Good news, happy for you! :pompom:
Have a good day,
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.61)  –  Windows 7-10 Pro x64 (1809)  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #7 on: 14-February-19, 14:09:44 »

''Hello,
Do until problem is resolved:
1/ Unconnect all devices connected by LAN on the router except your pc. Restart the router.
2/ Download >>Killer Network Driver (driver only) from MSI<<. Fully uninstall "Killer Lan Driver". Reboot, Extract downloaded Killer drivers, open Device Manager, right-clik on the killer entry, select "Update drivers" and choose to browse locally to load the extracted one.
3/ Download and run >>TCP Optimizer<< (do not worry, nothing is installed):
[ ERROR: SPECIFIED ATTACHMENT MISSING ]
Select the Killer adapter then click on "Windows Default" then "Apply".
4/ Fully uninstall LiveUpdate 6, Command Center and Gaming APP if you have them installed. Reboot.
5/ Open Services and stop "Windows Update" + "Windows Update Medic" services (do not worry, they will be restated at the next reboot).
Good luck,''
this is what fixed it made this because best answer is working for me i click it be it does nothing 
Pages: [1]   Go Up