Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI X470 Carbon Motherboard  (Read 95 times)

d.regaladoTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
MSI X470 Carbon Motherboard
« on: 11-February-19, 22:04:40 »

Hi guys, I'm new to computer builds and things of that nature. A good buddy of mine into IT and computer building and modding built my computer for me about 6 months ago and I could'nt be happier with it except with in the last month or so I've been noticing after about 10-20 mins of running after starting up pc the rgbs on the back of the board stop working. I can't re command them back on using the mystic app, I have to literally shut off and restart whole pc to get them to come back on and I've already tried doing the newest bios software update. I've kinda ran out of other  ideas and not sure if this is a common issue, something I'm doing wrong like maybe a timer or something I hit to make it do that or if there is some other form of update I can do.  Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

LBJistherealchamp

• MAJOR
Re: MSI X470 Carbon Motherboard
« Reply #1 on: 11-February-19, 23:47:03 »

Hi

Can you please be more specific about what settings you have applied in Mystic Light?
What is your current version of Mystic Light software?
What other RGB devices are you using?
Have you installed other lighting control programs on the system?

At the bottom of the forum link provided below has a LED Firmware update tool for X470 Gaming pro carbon (7B17)
https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=312395.0;topicseen

Let us know if the problem still persists after you flash the motherboard LED firmware

A log file should be generated after the firmware update, so please also provide it, thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up