Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rtx 2080 ti gaming x trio fan noise and temperature  (Read 348 times)

jaspar_77Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hello , i noticed that my gpu started revving up while playing demanding games , so i decided to monitor its temperature.Using afterburner i saw that it was reaching 79-82 celsius.However the revving was quite annoying since it was very frequent (ups and downs gpu fan speed), so i used afterburner to set the fan speed manually.Because i am noob and i dont know much about gpu temps , could someone tell me how to set up the graph of fan usage percentage relatively to gpu temp in celsius.I know where to find the setting so i set up the fan speed , i just dont know how to set it up (e.g how much fan usage % at 30-60 celsius,how much at 60-70 and so on).Thank you and excuse my english!

TragicDelight

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: Rtx 2080 ti gaming x trio fan noise and temperature
« Reply #1 on: 25-June-19, 09:42:20 »

Hello , i noticed that my gpu started revving up while playing demanding games , so i decided to monitor its temperature.Using afterburner i saw that it was reaching 79-82 celsius.However the revving was quite annoying since it was very frequent (ups and downs gpu fan speed), so i used afterburner to set the fan speed manually.Because i am noob and i dont know much about gpu temps , could someone tell me how to set up the graph of fan usage percentage relatively to gpu temp in celsius.I know where to find the setting so i set up the fan speed , i just dont know how to set it up (e.g how much fan usage % at 30-60 celsius,how much at 60-70 and so on).Thank you and excuse my english!
download and install precision X1 and then set the fan curve from auto to fixed 70 to 80% = profit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up