Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bluetooth connectivity B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC  (Read 620 times)

ukuleleTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi everyone,  
 This is a new B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC/ Ryzen 5 2600 build with a clean Windows 10 Pro Installation.
 Bluetooth (BT) pairs with ver. 2.1 BT devices but won't connect afterwards. WIFI is working normally.
 I have successfully connected a BT speaker and it works, I can transfer files to and from BT 2.1 phones (more than 1 phone) but still can't connect same devices.
 I connected to another ver. 4.0 BT computer, and it will send audio and plays on the connected device, but them won't let the same device connect to it.

Windows 10 troubleshooter problems found:  Check Bluetooth Radio Status - Fixed. Every time I run troubleshooter, same result.
 Checked Bluetooth services are turned on.
 Updated Chipset from AMD website
 Have updated BIOS, updated Bluetooth drivers. uninstalled and reinstalled drivers.
 Tried restoring optimal settings in BIOS

Any help will be appreciated, bigtime. :worship:

LBJistherealchamp

• MAJOR
Re: Bluetooth connectivity B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
« Reply #1 on: 07-April-19, 19:49:16 »

Hi,

Have you tried removing all connections or reseting 2.1 BT devices?

ukuleleTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 08-April-19, 09:07:18 »

Thanks LBJistherealchamp
Yes, I have reset all devices.

Update: I installed another hard drive with Linux on the same computer. Everything works. So, the B450 is working as it should.

Whatever this issue is, it is specific to Windows 10. It seems to be related to the audio. When I successfully connected another computer with Bluetooth 4.0, the audio signal would not receive IN on the B450.  The audio properties in the connected BT 4.0 computer didn't identify an OUT audio source. So, the BT itself connected, but the audio software wouldn't connect (?

B450 will send audio to connected BT speakers and connected computer but won't receive.
 B450 will send and recieve files to paired devices but won't connect same devices.

I tried unistalling Nahimic audio but that didn't help. I tried turning off firewall.

I tried to rollback the Intel bluetooth driver and it won't let me. Error code says I am already running latest version.

I uninstalled the bluetooth driver completely and it still won't allow me to reinstall previous driver.

LBJistherealchamp

• MAJOR
« Reply #3 on: 09-April-19, 03:12:55 »

Hi,

Doing a Windows 10 Cumulative updates that just released recently by Microsoft on April 2nd is worth a try to solve any audio-related issues.

The release notes for the Windows 10 Cumulative Update
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4490481/windows-10-update-kb4490481

ukuleleTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 09-April-19, 07:06:46 »

Thanks LBJistherealchamp.

My system already has that cumulative update installed. It is impressive that you found that to recommend. :biggthumbsup: 

Windows 10 recognizes the connected BT 4.0 device in sound properties, but there is no signal going to it. Something is blocking it.

I am wondering if it is, and how to check that it is going through the correct ports (?
Pages: [1]   Go Up