Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VIGOR GK40 -Can't Customize  (Read 57 times)

flyersoctopusTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
VIGOR GK40 -Can't Customize
« on: 14-April-19, 20:52:54 »

I recently received the Vigor GK40 from a points reward program. The keyboard installed perfectly and soon enough I was able to customize the backlit profile (the one accessed by pressing the dragon key + 8) to my liking, setting half of my keys green and the other half purple.
I was curious to see how the "Mystic Light" program worked and installed it to see if I was able to further customize it to my liking. After installing the program, my custom profile had been completely overwritten. The program didn't seem to work correctly and I was unable to change my profile to what it was originally. Furthermore, I am no longer able to customize the backlit profile from the keyboard alone to the full extent that I was able to before installing Mystic Light. Uninstalling the Mystic Light program, or uninstalling & reinstalling the keyboard's drivers didn't fix my issue and I am still unable to customize the program like I was able to.
Has anyone experienced a similar issue, and have they been able to solve the problem?
Marked as best answer by flyersoctopus on 15-April-19, 02:45:57

LBJistherealchamp

• MAJOR
Re: VIGOR GK40 -Can't Customize
« Reply #1 on: 15-April-19, 01:32:33 »

Hi,

Have you tried to use Gaming Center 1.0.0.59 to reset the keyboard?
There is a reset button located at the right bottom corner of the GAMING CENTER UI.

flyersoctopusTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: VIGOR GK40 -Can't Customize
« Reply #2 on: 15-April-19, 01:47:04 »

Thank you so much! I saw that program on the download list but wasn't sure of its purpose, glad to know it was such a simple fix.
Pages: [1]   Go Up