Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Advanced search    

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tomahawk B350 - Ez Dedug code(s)  (Read 188 times)

rainmaker004Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Tomahawk B350 - Ez Dedug code(s)
« on: 22-April-19, 12:02:36 »

My (approximately 2 year old) machine will not boot, there are no beeps from the mobo but all the fans are working and I can hear the power in the various drives. The EZ Debug LED stops at the CPU light, but then, at the same time it flashes off and the VGA and BOOT lights flash on. This sequence repeats. Does that mean anything? I can't find a 'code' description anywhere.

Thanks in advance for the help.

rbleroy91

• GENERAL
  • RBL_FR
Re: Tomahawk B350 - Ez Dedug code(s)
« Reply #1 on: 22-April-19, 13:08:15 »

Hello,
The EZ Debug LED stops at the CPU light, but then, at the same time it flashes off and the VGA and BOOT lights flash on.
It is normal: each LED much light on then off with CPU LED first, then DRAM LED, then VGA LED and to finish BOOT LED. if one remains on, there is a problem for the corresponding component and post process stops.
This sequence repeats.
It is abnormal!
1/ Clear CMOS:
- Power off PSU, unplug the power cord and wait that all mobo's leds light off.
- Either
    . short JBAT1 during at least 20s
      (if you have not a jumper cap, use something like a screwdriver but be cautious to touch only the 2 pins of JBAT1) or
    . remove the battery cell during 30mn.
- Plug the power cord and power on.
- You would have a message. Choose to enter in bios setup and
   enable "SETTINGS \ Advanced \ Windows OS Configuration \ Windows 10 WHQL Support" (change only that for the moment).
2/ If #1 did not resolve, tell us complete configuration including the PSU and monitor model.
Hoping it shall help,
:hat tip:
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.62)  –  Windows 7/10 (1903) Pro x64  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up