Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *New* Faulty Monitor  (Read 263 times)

ebitnunTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
*New* Faulty Monitor
« on: 27-April-19, 15:29:27 »

My Optix MAG24C monitor has had occasional vertical flashing black lines ever since i bought it. I was wondering if i there is anyway I could fix this or if I could get a replacement because it is very frustrating.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
Re: *New* Faulty Monitor
« Reply #1 on: 27-April-19, 15:39:02 »

Hi

Try different video cable.  Also if you use any video adapters (e.g. HDMI-VGA), try without.
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

zack_whala

• CORPORAL
Re: *New* Faulty Monitor
« Reply #2 on: 02-May-19, 04:48:02 »

Bro get rid of it fast as possible, the MAG24C monitors are the worst monitors in existence. I love MSI and i have in this current PC an MSI gpu and Motherboard and my monitor is MSI.

BUT the MAG24C is the worst monitor i have ever seen... Ever. And i have had 6 monitors last 2 years.  

My advice. Get rid of that monitor fast as possible, return it. Because you can return it, because i honestly believe every single MAG24C monitor is defect. Extreme Motion blur and ghosting being the most common problem. And seriously. What is UP with the Short Cables? Is it a joke on the costumers to make cables only 1.5 meters long? Or 1.25 Meters long or how ever long they are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up