Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RTX 2070 Armor does not show up in Dragon Center  (Read 544 times)

DJ-XCVITopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi Guys,

Fresh build using RTX 2070 Armor + MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, MB shows up on mystic light in dragon center but gpu does not, weirdly if I uninstall dragon center and only install mystic light both are seen correctly, anyone know of a fix? :)

hawkinsdesign

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: RTX 2070 Armor does not show up in Dragon Center
« Reply #1 on: 28-May-19, 04:35:13 »

Since updating Dragon Centre this morning my RTX 2070 Armor no longer shows up in the mystic light section too. It was working fine before updating, now only the motherboard (MSI Z390 Gaming Edge) appears.

DJ-XCVITopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 28-May-19, 04:41:05 »

I have ended up just uninstalling Dragon Center for now and just running with Mystic Light, if Dragon Center is installed the GPU also disappears from the mystic light app too :think:

victormld

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #3 on: 07-June-19, 20:34:24 »

I also have the same problem.

After the last update of MSI Mystic Light through Dragon Center, my RTX 2070 Armor is not shown in the Dragon Center.

Any help from the MSI support? My MOBO is the Z390 Gaming Edge AC.

mike

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 10-June-19, 13:30:31 »

I can confirm that this problem persists with the just now released version 1.0.0.15 of Mystic Light. 
The motherboard is shown but apparently the GPU is not detected. 
The card itself does not have an issues since Mystic Light 3 finds it just fine.

giorgio_russo17

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #5 on: 24-June-19, 14:20:05 »

Hi, i have the rtx 2070 armor 8g , and it has the same problem.Do we have to wait for some updates?

hawkinsdesign

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #6 on: 26-June-19, 10:09:42 »

Over a month later and still no fix? It's a real shame, it was working perfectly until the updates last month. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I assume MSI are aware of this problem? I'm going to give it a couple of weeks more before uninstalling Dragon Centre.

hawkinsdesign

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #7 on: 02-July-19, 10:54:43 »

Dragon Center just updated to 1.0.0.50 and still the RTX 2070 Armor 8G doesn't show up in the Mystic Light section (even though it's listed in the top bar of the Dragon Center UI). I can only assume that MSI have no intention of fixing this and I will now uninstall. I'm amazed that during the last month no one has a solution or any suggestions as to why it stopped showing up. Very disappointing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up