Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P65 creator HDMI output  (Read 159 times)

xavipratsTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
P65 creator HDMI output
« on: 31-May-19, 04:37:56 »

Dears, 
I'm an engineer working for several hour/day on different programs at the same time as drawing, structure calculation, and others (word, excel, or others) softwares.

My work is carried out on a computer at the office, which have a Geforce GTX 950 ARMOR 2X, and a 43" UHD monitor that allow to me to have 4 screens near 1080 each, so, I have 4 windows similar to laptop monitor, and in case of details, I can get full screen to get all the drawing on the complete 43" screen.  

When I'm on the road, I'm also working on a laptop (standard one) 

I'm thinking about to have only one computer for all, that allow to me to work on the big UHD display in the same way that now at the office, and the same computer (files and programs) on the road, or to have a similar 43" display at home for homework, without differences from the office.

So, I'm thinking about to buy a P65 creator 9th generation, and I would like to be sure that the HDMI output of the graphic board is comparable to my Geforce GTX950, and will allow to me to work on the UHD 43" monitor as now I do.

Best regards,

Xavi Prats

sunscreen

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
Re: P65 creator HDMI output
« Reply #1 on: 27-June-19, 19:03:34 »

The P65 has some very nice specifications:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 2070 Max-Q
15.6" UHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 4K
3840x2160 (16:9)
HDMI (supports 4K @ 60Hz), mDP v1.2*1  - so mini display port v 1.2
USB 3.2 Gen2 *1; 3.2 Gen1*2
Thunderbolt 3*1

For your requirements it is probably suitable.  Personally, I prefer a 17.3" or 18" screen to a 15.6" screen for desktop replacement and sometimes travel.

Your GTX 950 has maximum output:
Display Support:

5120x3200Maximum Digital Resolution*
2048x1536Maximum VGA Resolution
Dual Link DVI-I, HDMI 2.0, 3x DisplayPort 1.2Standard Display Connectors
4 displaysMulti Monitor
YesHDCP

InternalAudio Input for HDMI
Pages: [1]   Go Up