Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Msi GT75VR 7RF COMPLEET CHASIS/CASING required  (Read 645 times)

s.suleman28Topic starter

• CORPORAL

Good Day.

I have a msi gt75vr 7rf i7 7700hq, gtx1080 varient. The laptop has a broken casing. I need complete chasis/casing for this laptop.

Will someone from msi will take a look if msi has these parts to sell. If yes how much is this going to cost and where shall i make contact.. i live in Amsterdam The Nederlands.

Thanks

david

• COLONEL
  • Software dev & media creation w/ gaming gear.
Re: Msi GT75VR 7RF COMPLEET CHASIS/CASING required
« Reply #1 on: 19-June-19, 15:18:03 »

Hi s.suleman28,

You'll need to contact MSI directly using the "Service" menu at the top of the webpage. These forums are volunteer user-to-user forums and you cannot contact MSI here.

In my experience, MSI probably will not help---they rarely sell parts to end users. If they refuse to help, then your best source for parts will probably be the grey market (like eBay).

Kind regards, David
GT80 2QE Titan SLI-001 • i7-4720HQ • 32 GB DRAM • 2 x GTX 980M in SLI • 16 GB VRAM (8 GB/GPU) • 2 x 512 GB Micron M600 M.2 SSDs in mirrored Recovery array • 2 x 128 Toshiba M.2 SSDs in mirrored RAID-1 • 2 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD • MiniPro RAID V2 external case w/ 2 x 2 TB Seagate ST2000LM003 HD in RAID-1 for local backup • 40" Philips 4K UHD BDM4065UC monitor • Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB external keyboard • Logitech G903 Lightspeed wireless mouse w/ Powerplay charging mousepad • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit • Adobe Master Collection CS6

s.suleman28Topic starter

• CORPORAL
« Reply #2 on: 21-June-19, 03:42:38 »

Thanks alot for your time to answer my question. I have sent an email to msi support regaring info where to order the chasis. I hope to get some usefull info.

cheers

s.suleman28Topic starter

• CORPORAL
« Reply #3 on: 12-September-19, 14:10:24 »

Hi.

Already got new chasis from Msi, Contacted msi Nederlands, they ordered the parts for me and then they shipped from msi poland, Now i have compleet laptop, but still lying in parts as i am missing all Fles cables, msi says they dont sell those cables, and on internet are those nowhere to be found.

Thanks anyways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up