Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Advanced search    

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Helping] MSI GS65 8th Intel : Upgrade SSD M.2 NVME SamSung 970 Evo Plus  (Read 207 times)

brian.bao.vuTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi ! I upgade SSD M2 NVME Samsunng 970 Evo Plus at slot 2 M.2 for my GS65 but i don't how to Create RAID Volume for Install Windows 10....i didn't see Sata Mode in BIOS have RAID...it just have ACIH and Intel Optane .... in BIOS ....i updated new version BIOS...but i can't do that....please helping me...thanks

pennknig

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL

Hi ! I upgade SSD M2 NVME Samsunng 970 Evo Plus at slot 2 M.2 for my GS65 but i don't how to Create RAID Volume for Install Windows 10....i didn't see Sata Mode in BIOS have RAID...it just have ACIH and Intel Optane .... in BIOS ....i updated new version BIOS...but i can't do that....please helping me...thanks
RAID, Its not available for your notebook.

• PRIVATE E-2

how to create RAID for M2 nvme ?

• PRIVATE E-2

i got it...plz close topic

pennknig

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL

i got it...plz close topic
You have to lock it.

annet

• CAPTAIN

You should be able to do so. (is your laptop with RTX 20 series GPU or GTX 10 series GPU? the full model name?)
What you need is two SSDs (it's better if you use two that are exactly the same).
In BIOS > Main >Storage Information, make sure both of your SSDs can be recognized in BIOS.
In BIOS > Advanced > SATA Mode Selection, choose "Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration"
Press F10 to save the change.
Boot to BIOS again, and follow the instructions in this video https://youtu.be/u2C35-ctFbw?t=110 (start at 1:50).
Pages: [1]   Go Up