Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issues with sound on MSI laptop  (Read 231 times)

whiteangelxxTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Issues with sound on MSI laptop
« on: 23-June-19, 18:13:04 »

Hi I bought this laptop around 13/04/19 something like that I'm not sure where invoice is however. But the problem from this is that it keeps on having issues with the sound volume its like a broken headphone with the wiring where it mixes up to something sound of stuttering like going low to high and im not sure what is causing this problem. It's also affecting my headphones as well when i plug into the headphone piece that its bringing out a broken sound volume. I tried everything to fix it but no luck. Can anyone help with this issue or what to do as I know its in warranty but I want to know whether its free to fix or have to be payed for as im concerned whether its to do with a faulty sound piece in the motherboard like the headphone piece etc.

Let me know if you want me to provide further details. 

Many Thanks

WƧI ꓵƨԍʁ Էoʁnw

• MAJOR GENERAL
Re: Issues with sound on MSI laptop
« Reply #1 on: 23-June-19, 20:52:22 »

Hi I bought this laptop around 13/04/19 something like that I'm not sure where invoice is however. But the problem from this is that it keeps on having issues with the sound volume its like a broken headphone with the wiring where it mixes up to something sound of stuttering like going low to high and im not sure what is causing this problem. It's also affecting my headphones as well when i plug into the headphone piece that its bringing out a broken sound volume. I tried everything to fix it but no luck. Can anyone help with this issue or what to do as I know its in warranty but I want to know whether its free to fix or have to be payed for as im concerned whether its to do with a faulty sound piece in the motherboard like the headphone piece etc.
Let me know if you want me to provide further details.
Many Thanks

Get rid of Nahimic, or disable it

RaiderGamer

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
« Reply #2 on: 23-June-19, 22:14:15 »

give model

reinstall drivers

reinstall windows

my nahimic always works good but wouldnt hurt to remove it and see
Click Here to:    Download Windows 10     Reinstall Graphics Driver     Update Bios

annet

• CAPTAIN
« Reply #3 on: 25-June-19, 02:36:08 »

Can't start troubleshooting without knowing the model name.
To check the name of your model, launch MSI Help Desk and you can see the product name listed at the top.
Or launch Dragon Center, it's at the top right corner.
Search that name on MSI's website and find the download page of your model.
Download BIOS and EC firmware.
Update BIOS and then update EC (the instructions are included once you download the file).

WƧI ꓵƨԍʁ Էoʁnw

• MAJOR GENERAL
« Reply #4 on: 25-June-19, 13:23:28 »

Can't start troubleshooting without knowing the model name.
To check the name of your model, launch MSI Help Desk and you can see the product name listed at the top.
Or launch Dragon Center, it's at the top right corner.
Search that name on MSI's website and find the download page of your model.
Download BIOS and EC firmware.
Update BIOS and then update EC (the instructions are included once you download the file).
Its Nahimic ... When isn't it? ... It's like a toothache, it just doesn't go away unless you get rid of the process.
Pages: [1]   Go Up