Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GS75 9SF cannot connect and find any wireless network  (Read 212 times)

alvin_ariaTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

The problem started last wednesday when I would disconnect to the wi-fi and suddenly cannot find any access point when I started gaming, usually this problem dissapears when I restarted the laptop. Starting yesterday however, my laptop cannot find any wireless connection at all even after restarting/shutting down multiple times, I’ve tried to unchecked the “allow windows to shut this device down to save power” on the Killer Ethernet, installing the driver from both MSI and Killer Networking website, and clean installing the whole Killer adapter but none of them seems to help me so far...I’m using Windows 10 1809

The Killer Wireless adapter 1550i is having the code 10 problem

pennknig

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
Re: GS75 9SF cannot connect and find any wireless network
« Reply #1 on: 24-June-19, 11:31:43 »

The Killer Wireless adapter 1550i is having the code 10 problem
https://www.google.com/search?ei=LvoQXZvAN6Po9AOHvZCwCg&q=wireless+adapter+code+10&oq=wireless+adapter+code+10&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30l9.2129.4924..5668...0.0..0.76.580.8......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67.c3diQxOKNzw

Wireless cards are really cheap, go get an Intel card and get rid of the Killer crap, like I did.
Killer is nothing more than rebranded Intel with modified firmware.
It's the firmware that's the issue, not the hardware as Intel makes it.
What my experience has been is Killer and Nahimic, they fall way behind keeping current with updates from Intel, MS and others. And when there is an update available, it's not pushed to your PC, you have to manually look for it and install it. How studious are you keeping current with manual updates? Your only going to look for a fix/patch/update when you have software breaking issues, like now.

RaiderGamer

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
« Reply #2 on: 24-June-19, 12:49:04 »

https://support.killernetworking.com/download/killer-uninstaller/

===============

disable blutooth too

----------------------

freeyh

• CAPTAIN
« Reply #3 on: 24-June-19, 22:36:34 »

Since Intel 9260AC = 100% the same as Killer 1550. It's just a rebadged edition of it with the Killer software.
Follow Intel's suggestion for troubleshooting.

pennknig

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
« Reply #4 on: 24-June-19, 23:39:36 »

Intel(ligent) solution....Reinstall drivers or replace the module.
Nothing new there whatsoever...
Pages: [1]   Go Up