Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI GP62MVR 6RF R and D keys not working keyboard  (Read 94 times)

halloween.krajaTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

I've bought this notebook over 2 years ago and after only a few months it started to have problems : at the beginning it wasn't charging so i sent it to the assistance (it was under warranty) and they made me pay 130€ for a physical damage to the display cover (only estetical damage) , when they sent me back it still didn't charge so i used again the warranty to send it back and after a week they fixed it but the same day they fixed it the R button on keyboard wasn't working. At the beginning if i pressed it a little bit stronger than the other keys it would work but after a few hours it wasn't working at all! So the day after i called again the assistance and sent it back , after a week they said it was just everything fine , "the keyboard works proprely there isn't any problem with the R key". When they returned me i realized that everything works fine so i used it for a few days but at a certain point the R key stopped working with the D key. At that point i was mad so i just let my laptop under the bed and didn't use it for almost 1 year because it became pure stress to return that every day back because another problem was popping out but today i realized i need that for school purposes at least so i started to do everything i could read in the forum from flashing bios , reinstalling windows , removing the keys and putting them back but still the R and the D don't wanna work. I need some help , anyone know a guide on how to open the keyboard and look if the cable that connect it to the motherboard is correctly in? I'm pretty sure that's the problem but i've never opened a laptop and i don't wanna send it the assistance again because i'm out of warranty and they've already done enough damage and made me waste money (at least here in Italy , i don't know how it works in other countries). Sorry for my bad English grammar but need desperately help , hope that everything i said is understandable.

pennknig

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
Re: MSI GP62MVR 6RF R and D keys not working keyboard
« Reply #1 on: 24-June-19, 12:44:36 »

at the beginning it wasn't charging so i sent it to the assistance (it was under warranty) and they made me pay 130€ for a physical damage to the display cover
You sent it in for a no charging issue and they replace the cover and chaged you???!!!
And yet you sent it back to them again?
Where are you and where is this service depot?
Pages: [1]   Go Up