Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issue with my Intel(R) HD Graphic 3000  (Read 114 times)

DacushkaTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Issue with my Intel(R) HD Graphic 3000
« on: 06-July-19, 19:06:15 »

Hello. I have MSI CX640. I recently installed Windows 10 and everything was perfect until my Intel(R) HD Graphic 3000 started to makes problems. When is Enable the screen immediately goes black and I can't do anything, I don't even have my cursor, but NumLock and Caps Lock are working perfect. I did a little research and I found how to exit my black screen, but now my Intel(R) HD Graphic 3000 is Disable. Does anyone know how to fix my problem? And I Uninstall and Install again and the problem didn't fix. And does Windows 10 has support for my Intel(R) HD Graphic 3000 ? The version of this graphic is
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310M CPU@2.10GHz, 2100MHz, 2Core(s), 4Logical Processor(s)

Please someone help me because it drives me crazy... 
Also because Intel(R) HD Graphic 3000 is Disable my NVIDIA Graphic doesn't work properly...

Thank you

rjsster

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: Issue with my Intel(R) HD Graphic 3000
« Reply #1 on: 07-July-19, 17:52:23 »

Your confusing me somewhat, i either use the intel gpu or i use my nvidia gpu i never try to use both simply because it allways ends in conflicts.
They have promised in the paste that both can be active but when i do so my system hangs and shows exact same problems as you describe so i went into the bios and set the nvidia card as the main gpu.
then i uninstalled the intel graphics driver and rebooted then installed the latest available drivers for the nvidia gpu.
From that point on my issues was totally gone the laptop boots as normal and instant goes to the fastest gpu.
Some people however use their laptop mainly for text stuff and some internet browsing they prefer the intel simply because it eats less battery power and the intel cpu is more than capable of handling all those simple tasks.
But those who play once in a while set the fastest gpu as main so you never get a slow running game.
Ofcourse slow is relative nowadays for simple games the intel has kinda enough power to make it playable.
Anyway i prefer a faster gpu over a intel anyday but thats my opinion, its the best you can do to gain speed.
Board: MSI Z77A-GD80 - Bios: Version 1.7
VGA:   Inno3D 780GTX iChill
PSU:   Evga 1600 G2 v12 rail 133A
Intel Core i7-3770K Sandy Bridge 3.8GHz LGA 1155
MEM: Corsair Vengeance 1866 4x4gb CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9
HDD: boot 2x OCZ vertex4 256gb SSD raid 0 data 3x 4Tb 
COOLER: Corsair H80 Water Cooler dual fan push/pull
Pages: [1]   Go Up