Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EZ Debug Light for CPU stays on and off every 5 seconds and PC doesn't boot  (Read 359 times)

artdirector24Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

EZ Debug Light for CPU stays on and off every 5 seconds  and PC doesn't boot 

[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]installed this new ryzen 7 1700 pc board b350 PC MATE and I'm getting a CPU error where the board says the CPU has failed or has not been detected. I receive a flashing red light and it would not start ... I have checked the basic connections, removed the cmos battery. removed all drives to only left on DDR4 lpx vengance 16gb 2667 on the DimmA2 . still the same issue.[/font][/color]

[font="Amazon Ember", Arial, sans-serif]what can I do to solve this error?[/font][/color]

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

Hi

Start with providing full system spec: >>Posting Guide<<
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

• PRIVATE E-2

Main Board: b350 pc mate
Bios Version: 2018 02  
Video Card: xfx rx 580_8gb / removed 

PSU brand and model:  rosewill A80 bronce 550watt
12v rail Rating of listed PSU: unknown
CPU: ryzen 7 1700 new
Memory: corsair lpx vengance 2667/ have used 2 channel/ removed 
SSD/ HDD: ssd kingston 960 GB / removed
CPU COOLER: wraith spire 
led cooler  
Raid Card: N/A_
Sound Card: N/A 
Keyboard: MAGIG EAGLE USB / not removed 
Mouse : MAGIC EAGLE usb - not removed

Any Additional hardware plugged into your system
OC:  No) 
Operating System: N/A_

• PRIVATE E-2

nstalled this new ryzen 7 1700 pc board b350 PC MATE and I'm getting a CPU error where the board says the CPU has failed or has not been detected. I receive a flashing red light and it would not start ... I have checked the basic connections, removed the cmos battery for more than an hour. removed all drives to only left on DDR4 lpx vengance 16gb 2667 on the DimmA2 . still the same issue.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

Without a graphics card it will not boot properly.
Keep only 1 stick of RAM, disconnect all drives and other PCIe devices (apart from GPU) and try again.
Did it work fine before? Did you do anything to the system (BIOS update, driver update etc) before it stopped working?
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

• PRIVATE E-2

I has never work since I installed the system..  all part are brand new.// Itried with one memory stick but all ways a have tried keeps coming with the ez debug cpu red light every 5 seconds/ something I noticed is that the mouse turned on but the keyboard didn't . both were conncected via usb. another wired thing was that one of the fan connected to the fan sys slot #3 only turned on led light didn't spin in circles//

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

Ok.
Double check with motherboard and power supply manuals that you have connected everything properly.
As it might be either CPU or motherboard that's causing issues, hard to even guess.

• PRIVATE E-2

Do you think it might be the cpu is getting to hot, because the thermal paste didnt spread in the it self in the correct way?

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

Not really. It should at least boot even with the worst CPU cooler.

Pages: [1]   Go Up