Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No 4K display via Thunderbolt 3 on Vortex W25  (Read 224 times)

shedman61Topic starter

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
No 4K display via Thunderbolt 3 on Vortex W25
« on: 29-July-19, 08:01:12 »

Hi,
The 4K display via Thunderbolt 3 on Vortex W25 does not work.
I have spent over 3 months trying to have support take the issue seriously to no avail.
They haven't asked me if the power switch is on, but real close to that. So far, they say it's the... driver, windows version, cable, the monitor, anything but the VBIOS or TB3 firmware.
(I now have 4 cables, have tested on 3 other 4K monitors, and they did admit to having the same problem when they finally tested the same equipment, had to push for testing on like equipment too.
I'm really disappointed with the responses. Also I have to keep replying to keep the ticket active as they don't reply within 3 days and then close the ticket.

I'm beginning to think this will get swept under the carpet as, I'm guessing?, this product line is likely to be dropped. (Current owners can wear it!)

I've have owned several MSI computers over the last 12 years and always thought they were solid machines. It just seems I have bought the wrong one this time.

Please reply if you have similar 4K display issues via TB3 with your W25 and G25 as well. (btw HDMI output has no issues)

Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up