Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shoutout - Cant submit review  (Read 622 times)

AspectoTopic starter

• CORPORAL
Shoutout - Cant submit review
« on: 18-July-19, 04:23:19 »

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place for this query but couldn't see where else to put this on the forum?

I am trying to submit a review for the shoutout promotion. I have tried on multiple different browsers, on my phone, on different computers, but i just get the same thing. After filling in all the information and clicking on save i get a box that says, 'Loading data, please wait.'. Nothing happens after this point and this message just stays there and nothing ever saves.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
Re: Shoutout - Cant submit review
« Reply #1 on: 19-July-19, 16:31:09 »

I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

yeekuen.yam

• PRIVATE E-1
« Reply #2 on: 22-July-19, 14:06:53 »

I'm having the same issue as well.

flobelix

• MSIHQ Red Rockets Team Member
  • Global Moderator
  • 微星科技
    • Afterburner New Features Introduction | MSI
MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK (MS-7A90) Bios 1.A0
Core i7 7820X @ 4404.45 MHz (44 * 100.1 MHz, fixed all cores), 1.158v - delidded and using der8auer Skylake-X Direct Die Frame
Corsair H110 Liquid CPU Cooler
32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair CMR32GX4M4Z3200C16 @ 1602.9 MHz (DDR4-3206), 16-18-18-36-2t, 1.35v
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti DUKE 11G OC
1TB Crucial MX500 M.2 SSD + 2TB Crucial MX500 SSD
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 1200W Platinum • +12V: 100A • +3.3V: 25A • +5V: 25A
Windows 10 Pro
MSI MAG BUNKER Case

SqueakySalamander

• CORPORAL
« Reply #4 on: 29-July-19, 15:24:49 »

Were you able to find any solution to this? I have the same problem, and I've already submitted a support ticket but it seems like they take forever to respond.

All I can tell is that the "shoutout_process" page returns a 403 (Forbidden) error as soon as I click the "Save" button to submit the review. This error shows up in the browser console if I open the page inspector.

AspectoTopic starter

• CORPORAL
« Reply #5 on: 01-August-19, 08:00:07 »

Nope not been able to get it to work.

I got one response on the ticket i raised for it asking me to try another browser. I have tried multiple different browsers, different computer, using my phone, using someone elses internet connection... doesnt matter what i do, it doesnt work.

SqueakySalamander

• CORPORAL
« Reply #6 on: 01-August-19, 09:52:11 »

Thanks for your reply. At least you've had a response to your ticket - I'm still waiting! The status on it has changed to "Processed" and the "last post" time has been updated, but there are no actual responses. There are just over two weeks left on this promotion and I'm getting worried that it will end before this issue is resolved...

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: 02-August-19, 22:43:33 »

Nope not been able to get it to work.

I got one response on the ticket i raised for it asking me to try another browser. I have tried multiple different browsers, different computer, using my phone, using someone elses internet connection... doesnt matter what i do, it doesnt work.

Go try it now and see if it works.....
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z 8GB

SqueakySalamander

• CORPORAL
« Reply #8 on: 02-August-19, 22:49:25 »

Still doesn't work for me.

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: 03-August-19, 07:29:23 »

Ok. Still trying to look into it more to figure out why.
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z 8GB

SqueakySalamander

• CORPORAL
« Reply #10 on: 05-August-19, 16:51:34 »

Wow. I finally figured it out... My review was too long! I just tried pasting only the first paragraph of my review into MSI's form, and it submitted it successfully! MSI really needs to sort out their dodgy website and lack of proper error handling. If there's an error in user input, then say so!

Now hopefully they'll actually read my full review via the URL, instead of just the single paragraph I submitted... I spent so much time on that review hoping for it to count as a high quality one...

SqueakySalamander

• CORPORAL
« Reply #11 on: 12-August-19, 10:47:35 »

After having my support ticket open for two weeks, I *finally* received a response from MSI. All they said was that I should contact a different department via email. Such a terrible experience...

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: 12-August-19, 10:48:46 »

Were you at least provided with alternative email you need to contact?
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

SqueakySalamander

• CORPORAL
« Reply #13 on: 12-August-19, 10:50:13 »

Yes. They told me that I should talk to the UK Desktop and Monitor Sales Department at ukdps@msi.com. This seems a bit odd to me as it's regarding a motherboard promotion and website issues, but that's what they said.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: 12-August-19, 11:29:12 »

I guess it has to be dealt with by your local office.
UK does seem to provide an email for support "uksupport@msi.com" but who would know you need to contact local office :-P)
https://uk.msi.com/about/contact-us

AspectoTopic starter

• CORPORAL
« Reply #15 on: 12-August-19, 16:20:00 »

After having my support ticket open for two weeks, I *finally* received a response from MSI. All they said was that I should contact a different department via email. Such a terrible experience...

This worked for me too. I suspect there must be a word limit on the length of the review that you can enter in that box that it doesn't inform you of!

I wonder if they actually check the link of the review to see the whole review... as they have limited prizes for in depth reviews which you cant paste into that box.

Anyway, review submitted. See what happens i guess!

Did you get anything back for your submitted review?
Pages: [1]   Go Up