Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragon Center stuck on 'Waiting for SDK initialize'  (Read 44331 times)

SuicidalAustralianTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Installed the 10.0.25.0 version of dragon center and it won't load past this point. Starting to get very annoyed with this program. Just want to control my god damn lighting. Anyone able to help me?

I have an X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi and downloaded Dragon Center from https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-X570-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-WIFI#down-utility

RIY

• MAJOR
Re: Dragon Center stuck on 'Waiting for SDK initialize'
« Reply #1 on: 26-July-19, 04:11:28 »

Did you connect internet?
Have you already install one_sdk when run the dragon center ?

FloorPizza

• SERGEANT
« Reply #2 on: 27-July-19, 15:29:27 »

Installed the 10.0.25.0 version of dragon center and it won't load past this point. Starting to get very annoyed with this program. Just want to control my god damn lighting. Anyone able to help me?

I have an X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi and downloaded Dragon Center from https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-X570-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-WIFI#down-utility

I'm having the exact same problem. Dragon Center has been so buggy on the X570 platform that it is pretty much unusable as of now.

The previous version of Dragon Center kept locking my 3900x processor at 3.8 ghz anytime you tried to do *anything* in Dragon Center. Even just changing fan settings would do it. I think this bug (and others) is why they rolled back to a previous version of DC. The problem is that it appears the previous version wasn't compatible with X570 boards.
MSI X570 Ace Motherboard, 32 Gigs (2x16) Samsung B-Die RAM, AMD 3900x CPU, EVGA FTW2 1080 GPU, 2x1TB Gen 4 PCIe NVMe drives in RAID 0, Windows 10 Home

tiagobsimoes

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #3 on: 29-August-19, 15:46:28 »

I've the exact same issue.

wk573032546

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 02-September-19, 23:41:56 »

The same issue happened today. No idea what's going on and how to deal with it.

renzov

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #5 on: 02-September-19, 23:52:12 »

I had the same in the past, i'm now using version 1.0.28.0 http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/Dragon-Center-1.0.28.0.zip which for me works correct.....(make sure you uninstall the previous version fully)

cristianofrota_

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #6 on: 17-September-19, 07:27:45 »

I sent this same problem for MSI's support, but after all the process people there resolves for recommend to me to reinstall windows. But, no, our Windows are just smooth and fine, and is too risky to do that. This is not an obligation.

So, this is a problem well established that I suggest that all of you send a message with this problem for MSI's support. This is a version's problem.

renzov

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #7 on: 17-September-19, 09:26:10 »

try to install the latest version 1.0.40.0 ..... http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/mb/Dragon_Center_1.0.40.0.zip

cristianofrota_

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #8 on: 17-September-19, 17:34:40 »

This problem started to be showed after this upgrade... Since 1.0.48, saving any mistakes, it happens that my pc and windows crashes with ryzen master overclocling, and I believe that this is the program that is affecting all the windows!

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #9 on: 30-September-19, 04:02:17 »

I have the same god damn issue on my X570 Carbon Pro Wifi board. It never worked and I have tried reinstalling it several times. Still nothing.
I got my version from my motherboards support page. Thought maybe I downloaded an older version. Went here https://www.msi.com/Landing/dragon-center and tried downloading it and it just says File not found. :-)) Isn't this the OFFICIAL page for MSI Dragon Center?
I just want to control my RGB lighting.

Are there any known fixes?

Belgeron

• SERGEANT
« Reply #10 on: 30-September-19, 05:18:21 »

So for me, 10.0.40 has worked for me, then i updated from to DC "Lan Manager" "Mytsic Light" and then crash everytime, also reinstalling doesn't help, and sorry I won't reinstall windows because of the crap code and shipping untested buggy stuff to their customers.

DC is a hell of crap and bloat software, i also won't need it but i want to controll my Mystic Light 3 and this is only possibe with DC at the moment and this really suxx as the Mytisc Light 3 StandAlone is not supporting X570 Mainboard until now, only my GFX Card is supported -.-

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #11 on: 30-September-19, 08:37:12 »

So for me, 10.0.40 has worked for me, then i updated from to DC "Lan Manager" "Mytsic Light" and then crash everytime, also reinstalling doesn't help, and sorry I won't reinstall windows because of the crap code and shipping untested buggy stuff to their customers. DC is a hell of crap and bloat software, i also won't need it but i want to controll my Mystic Light 3 and this is only possibe with DC at the moment and this really suxx as the Mytisc Light 3 StandAlone is not supporting X570 Mainboard until now, only my GFX Card is supported -.-
Agreed. It is crap right now, but I am hoping a rep from MSI will reply about the situation, as I want to get the best experience out of my motherboard that cost A LOT of money.

LBJistherealchamp

• MAJOR
« Reply #12 on: 30-September-19, 19:46:15 »

Hi,

So for me, 10.0.40 has worked for me, then i updated from to DC "Lan Manager" "Mytsic Light" and then crash everytime, also reinstalling doesn't help, and sorry I won't reinstall windows because of the crap code and shipping untested buggy stuff to their customers. DC is a hell of crap and bloat software, i also won't need it but i want to controll my Mystic Light 3 and this is only possibe with DC at the moment and this really suxx as the Mytisc Light 3 StandAlone is not supporting X570 Mainboard until now, only my GFX Card is supported -.-

Have you tried to install Dragon Center 1.0.43.0?

If the system still crashes due to Lan Manager or Mystic Light, please provide us your system spec and log files.

Start Dragon Center 
Click on Support and Export System Info

Go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Log

Attach the log files of Lan Manager, Mystic Light and One Dragon Center.

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #13 on: 01-October-19, 06:37:33 »

Could anyone post a link to the latest official MSI Dragon Center install file or does anyone know when a newer version will be released?

Danoz0r

• SERGEANT
Motherboard: MSI X570 GODLIKE 
CPU:  3950X
Cooler: Corsair 115i Platinum 
Memory: Corsair DDR4 32GB 4x8 Domintator RGB CL16 3600
SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB
PSU: Corsair AX1600 1600W
Case: Corsair 1000D
GPU: 2 x Asus ROG Strix 2080 TI NV-link

MessiMcGregor

• SERGEANT
« Reply #15 on: 01-October-19, 06:58:44 »

I have the same issue. I uninstalled Dragon Center to install the newest version and now I can't use it because I stuck on "waiting for SDK Initialize"

zeitkomprimierung

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #16 on: 01-October-19, 10:09:24 »

Installed newest version from MSI yesterday. I dont dare to say it workes because it crashed on an driverupdate.
After Reboot its stuck initializing. Came here to look for a fix. But seems there is none

stewartsilas0

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #17 on: 03-October-19, 05:48:02 »

Man, same problem... somehow sometimes i couldnt change the light/oled pannel on my lightning z, so i tried to deinstall and the reinstall dragoncenter, but somehow its stuck on "waiting for SKD initialization" and i cant even find the folder anymore where it is installed :/ now my graphics card has a cursed Peter (from familyguy) gif thats stuck on the oled pannel and i cant change it ): hope this will get fixed soon

LBJistherealchamp

• MAJOR
« Reply #18 on: 03-October-19, 19:42:54 »

Hi,

Did you guys actually uninstall the OneDC_SDK?
Please go to Apps & features or control panel to delete it.
After you uninstall the SDK, restart the system.
Once you get back into the OS and start the Dragon Center, the OneDC_SDK will be automatically downloaded again.
Then install OneDC_SDK again.

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #19 on: 04-October-19, 06:02:21 »

Hi, Did you guys actually uninstall the OneDC_SDK? Please go to Apps & features or control panel to delete it. After you uninstall the SDK, restart the system. Once you get back into the OS and start the Dragon Center, the OneDC_SDK will be automatically downloaded again. Then install OneDC_SDK again.
Tired it and apps & features won't show it. Also can't find it under control panel to just delete it. Do you know where the files are located?

stewartsilas0

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #20 on: 04-October-19, 06:45:17 »

Hi,

Did you guys actually uninstall the OneDC_SDK?
Please go to Apps & features or control panel to delete it.
After you uninstall the SDK, restart the system.
Once you get back into the OS and start the Dragon Center, the OneDC_SDK will be automatically downloaded again.
Then install OneDC_SDK again.
So it wasnt in Apps & features, but i found it on the controll panel. i deinstalled it, restarted my system but it still doesnt work. 
But the other problem people are having is, they cant find the folder where dragoncenter is installed.
In the screenshots you see the installing steps and after the last step it just vanishes and nothing happens...
and in the last screenshot is where i found the folder after installing but its like only 8kb? and there are almost no files in there.

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Hello to everyone!

So I finally solved the problem. I don't know what was causing it, but here is what helped.

• Uninstall Dragon Center with all the add-ons and delete the folders.
  • Unistall SDK and delete the folders.
  • Restart your system
  • Download Dragon Center 1.0.0.58 >>CLICK<< (Got the link from user Nichrome)
  • Restart your system once again
  • If Dragon Center is working correctly then install all the add-ons from LiveUpdate inside the Dragon Center (Icon with the cloud, then press scan and you should see all the available updates and Mystic Center

So this solved the infamous "waiting for SDK initialize" issue for me. If things dont work out that well for you then let it be known in this thread.

stewartsilas0

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #22 on: 04-October-19, 18:11:17 »

Hello to everyone!

So I finally solved the problem. I don't know what was causing it, but here is what helped.

• Restart your system
  • Download Dragon Center 1.0.0.58 >>CLICK<< (Got the link from user Nichrome)
  • If Dragon Center is working correctly then install all the add-ons from LiveUpdate inside the Dragon Center (Icon with the cloud, then press scan and you should see all the available updates and Mystic Center

So this solved the infamous "waiting for SDK initialize" issue for me. If things dont work out that well for you then let it be known in this thread.
ok i tried this but im stuck on the installing step. this version says that i already have the new version of dragoncenter installed. But i deinstalled that newer version plus deleted all the folders (i also restarted my system). i literally cant find anything more dragoncenter related on my PC. where is that goddamned programm hidden.... im getting sick of this D:

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #23 on: 04-October-19, 19:02:26 »

Did you delete them form XXX:\ProgramData\MSI ?

stewartsilas0

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #24 on: 05-October-19, 08:14:17 »

ok i just did, but it still says there is a newer version.

Belgeron

• SERGEANT
« Reply #25 on: 05-October-19, 10:17:53 »

Hello to everyone!

• Restart your system
  • Download Dragon Center 1.0.0.58 >>CLICK<< (Got the link from user Nichrome)

This is an very old Dragon Center version, wir are not 1.0.0.xx we are 1.0.xx.0 that's the different, we need a fixed Version of the 1.0.4x.0 Dragon Center, but that's all over MSI website and Software, all older discontinued nobody know what to install, i never saw a mess like that.

Belgeron

• SERGEANT
« Reply #26 on: 09-October-19, 11:23:56 »

New Dragon Center 2.0.05.0 is out and it's working again for me !

sniper_10_25

• CORPORAL
« Reply #27 on: 10-October-19, 02:55:20 »

I'm stuck with that same error, even with the new version. Can someone upload that SDK or MSI Dragon Center folder?

stewartsilas0

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #28 on: 10-October-19, 10:58:39 »

Okay yes it finally works again for me :D

heres how i did it: i watched this video to completely uninstall a programm(dragon center) and followed all the steps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBTRdspTu4&list=WL&index=23&t=0s
-restarted the PC
then i downloaded the new dragoncenter from here (the download link is fuxked on some products like my msi rtx graphicscard, so just get it from this motherboard its the new version of dragoncenter): https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-X570-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-WIFI#down-driver&Win10%2064
after this it downloaded the SDK automaticly again. if it doesnt work for you heres the downloadlink for the SDK: http://liveupdate.msi.com/autobios/OneDC/Release/OneDC_SDK.exe

asergiu12

• PRIVATE E-2

thank you
stewartsilas0
it worked for me :) cheers.

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #30 on: 14-October-19, 05:27:09 »

The newer version works for me too, but is still quite buggy. It crashes often and one time crashed my whole PC. Since I only wanted to use Mystic Lights and I managed to get the RGB colours I wanted, I wont touch DC again until it is running perfectly.

Belgeron

• SERGEANT
« Reply #31 on: 14-October-19, 12:00:17 »

The newer version works for me too, but is still quite buggy. It crashes often and one time crashed my whole PC. Since I only wanted to use Mystic Lights and I managed to get the RGB colours I wanted, I wont touch DC again until it is running perfectly.

Same for me, I also opened a request to update mystic lights standalone software to support X570 Mainboards as i really don't want to use Dragon Center, as 95% of the Software i don't want and don't use.

Taaviup

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #32 on: 16-October-19, 03:08:25 »

Well, the more I use it, the more problems I find. For example I can't control my RAM's RGB anymore. I have tried disabling DC's Mystic Light override during boot and tried enabling it. I got DC to find identify the memory but RGB control is unresponsive. Worked flawlessly with the previous version I had installed.
How is Dragon Center STILL so BAD!?

s.a.eltsov

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #33 on: 30-October-19, 02:57:39 »

Хорошо, да, наконец-то, это все работает для меня: и вот

как я это сделал, чтобы полностью удалить программу (центр дракона) и выполнил все шаги:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v = TwBTRdspTu4 & list = WL & index = 23 & t = 0s -
 перезагружен ПК,
затем я скачу отсюда новый драконцентр (ссылка на скачивание работает на некоторых продуктах, в моей графической карте). версия dragoncenter): https: //www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-X570-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-WIFI#down-driver&Win10%2064
 после этого он автоматически снова загружает SDK. SDK: http://liveupdate.msi.com/autobios/OneDC/Release/OneDC_SDK.exe, если это не работает
Спасибо! Это помогло мне! :biggthumbsup:

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: 30-October-19, 03:38:30 »

Спасибо! Это помогло мне! :biggthumbsup:
Only English on this forum, please.
>>Please read and comply with the Forum Rules.<<
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32.
99% of issues would be solved if people would read the manual first.

cem386

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #35 on: 05-November-19, 00:35:07 »

Problem still persist, no matter what i did. I tried to reinstall app and sdk. But nothing helps.

Belgeron

• SERGEANT
« Reply #36 on: 05-November-19, 11:48:03 »

Problem still persist, no matter what i did. I tried to reinstall app and sdk. But nothing helps.

Try the latest Dragon_Center_2.0.06.0  remove all old Dragon Center Files and SDK and install this one, works perfekt for me.

cem386

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #37 on: 06-November-19, 23:57:12 »

Try the latest Dragon_Center_2.0.06.0  remove all old Dragon Center Files and SDK and install this one, works perfekt for me.
Nope, same problem. It works after install, but after restart it hangs (

LBJistherealchamp

• MAJOR
« Reply #38 on: 07-November-19, 00:24:15 »

Nope, same problem. It works after install, but after restart it hangs (

Hi,

Provide log files please
Go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Log

and 

Export Systen info through DC - Support

cem386

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #39 on: 07-November-19, 02:20:36 »

I don’t know how, but I started to work normally. I hope it never hang again.

s.a.eltsov

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #40 on: 13-November-19, 13:18:41 »

Okay yes it finally works again for me :D

heres how i did it: i watched this video to completely uninstall a programm(dragon center) and followed all the steps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBTRdspTu4&list=WL&index=23&t=0s
-restarted the PC
then i downloaded the new dragoncenter from here (the download link is fuxked on some products like my msi rtx graphicscard, so just get it from this motherboard its the new version of dragoncenter): https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-X570-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-WIFI#down-driver&Win10%2064
after this it downloaded the SDK automaticly again. if it doesnt work for you heres the downloadlink for the SDK: http://liveupdate.msi.com/autobios/OneDC/Release/OneDC_SDK.exe
Thanks! It helped me!  :biggthumbsup:

Mephrite

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #41 on: 15-December-19, 07:13:34 »

Same problem for me (I have MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIDI) - after installing the latest version (2.0.15.0) - it stuck when I tried to update Bluetooth driver and after restart it stuck at "Waiting for SDK initialize". Reinstalling "OneDC_SDK" does nothing.

Yes, I have latest system and drivers.

Dragon Center is so totally underdeveloped and buggy, how this was even released?

doug_g.o

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #42 on: 18-December-19, 12:06:43 »

I have the same problem, I've done everything but I can not solve, it was working normal then I opened another day and stopped and was "waiting for the startup of sdk" I'm using the latest version

zeitkomprimierung

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #43 on: 23-December-19, 01:07:15 »

I got this problem since Ryzen 3000 series came out on a 570 Mainboard. Already regret buying msi mainboard as this dragoncenter stops working every few days and every windows update!

What helps me most of the time is deinstallation of SDK and Dragoncenter complete, locating MSI files at programms, user and iam checking appdata too and delte em all. afterwards i just download all new and install after a reboot.

I suspect the times it was not working after reinstalling was because of windows just didnt do a propper restart and used hybrid so next time i will shut down and unplugg my machine and see if it helps....

poppys_boat

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #44 on: 14-January-20, 04:11:15 »

Has anything been done to fix this problem yet or are we just meant to do without it I just want to be able to check the temps and fan speeds as rendering projects pushes the processor to the maximum and I do not want to kill it.

Has MSI even replied to the faults reported?

locutus51

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #45 on: 18-January-20, 06:05:23 »

Hey guys! I had the same problem too… What - by the looks of it at least - fixed this problem for me was:

1. Completely uninstall both the DC and the SDK.
2. Install DC again, and install SDK again without starting DC at all.
3. After installing, I immediately opened Task Manager, and blocked it's running on the Startup page, so it won't start every time I start my Windows.
4. Now I started DC, tried to completely close the program, and even rebooted Windows. DC started every time, though I have to wait like 8-10 secs to initalize the SDK, but eventually it will start.

Hope I could help!

apsrivastava

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #46 on: 29-February-20, 23:30:08 »

My laptop is Alpha 15 A3DD.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: 01-March-20, 07:33:32 »

My laptop is Alpha 15 A3DD.
Please open own topic in Notebook section.
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32.
99% of issues would be solved if people would read the manual first.

kawa-snellman

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #48 on: 23-March-20, 14:54:04 »

Hi, i've strived to get dragon center working on my PC. "waiting for SDK to initialize" buit the program (SDK) didn't start automatically. so when dragon center hit "waiting for SDK....." i went into the MSI folder and opened (MSI.CentralServer) program manually and dragon center started working. wohooo..

well, this doesnt solve the problem but it helps me get in to dragon center atleast haha..

MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 3600MHZ
RYZEN 3900X
SAPPHIRE 5700XT OC

rentontherstenr

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #49 on: 30-March-20, 08:31:23 »

Hi guys, This might help

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Download

If you found an Installer in that Folder, install it
Because i found a installer named "OneDC_SDK"
after I install it , my Dragon Center didn't stuck anymore.

Hope it works.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up