Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to appy for the cooler promotion on x570 motherboards.  (Read 789 times)

christoffer.cortesTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-1

So I applied for this promotion but now I've recieved this message after they reviewed my application.

"Regards of the uploading file is not complete, please kindly provide two images together in one file for the process the redemption. 1. Invoice or purchase proof (need to include purchase date, purchase store, and purchase model) 2. Product Serial Number image (the sticker on/behind the product)"

I provided an image of the e-mail I received from the store when I placed my order and sent an image of the serial number on the box.
Can anyone around here clarify what exactly is required since the response is unclear and full of typos.
Also it mentions sending them in one file which is not possible... their own procedure is to send them separately...

plutomate

• MAJOR GENERAL

i think you need to provide the serial number on the motherboard, i mean anyone can take a picture off the color box

darkhawk

• Global Moderator

I think they want the S/N on the motherboard itself. Yes, it's the same as the one on the box, but the complaint could be that anyone could take a picture of the box and submit it, while a picture of the motherboard means you actually opened it up.
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z 8GB

manic_miner

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I managed to upload all my info and I've asked the question via a web ticket if they have everything they need.  When I go to check status of the support ticket I get a busy server error, been like that for 24 hours.  I also note that there is no UK support for motherboards as eluded to in the forum help sections.  Feel a little bit in the hands of the gods.

How long do these coolers take to arrive?
Ryzen 3600 - CM ML240 L - X570 Gaming Edge (v1.2) - 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 DDR4 + L.E. Kit x 2 - Geforce 1070 Ti - Adata SX8200PNP NVMe 500gb - Phantek P400S - EVGA 600w W1

erkka.aattela

• PRIVATE E-1

I registered and applied my x570 motherboard 3 weeks ago and it is still under review stage.

manic_miner

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Received an email to say its been approved.  Good stuff, now to wait,
Ryzen 3600 - CM ML240 L - X570 Gaming Edge (v1.2) - 16gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 DDR4 + L.E. Kit x 2 - Geforce 1070 Ti - Adata SX8200PNP NVMe 500gb - Phantek P400S - EVGA 600w W1

grizzlygff4

• PRIVATE E-2

Received an email to say its been approved.  Good stuff, now to wait,
How long did you wait for the approval?

matthijs1010_

• PRIVATE E-1

Does the picture of the serial number needs to be taken in a certain way? like does the whole motherboard needs to be visible or something ? because I submitted a picture of the of the S/N on the motherboard but I'm kind of unsure why it got rejected with the reason Please provide product Serial Number image (the sticker on/behind the product)

even though that was exactly what I submitted?

darkhawk

• Global Moderator

The sticker is usually on the ATX header. Maybe they meant that one?
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z 8GB

matthijs1010_

• PRIVATE E-1

The sticker is usually on the ATX header. Maybe they meant that one?
Well that's what I made the picture off but it got rejected so I'm kind of wondering if I missed another serial number anywhere?

elmo.nobody

• PRIVATE E-1

I took a picture of the motherboard and the box serial numbers together and dont forget to resize the picture to 1600x1600.

manic_miner

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

How long did you wait for the approval?

About a week.  I had an email saying they would send me a tracking number once despatched, that was a week ago.  They also said delivery would take around 4 weeks.  So to summarise I imagine from applying to receiving the reward could be two months!

Zeph

• PRIVATE E-2

Mine was approved in about 3 days..waiting for delivery for 4 weeks still not here...they said it takes approximately 4 weeks to arrived soo..we can just wait I guess...haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up