Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI VIA K8T800 MOBO for Athlon64 on STOCK!!!  (Read 4271 times)

laifox

MSI VIA K8T800 MOBO for Athlon64 on STOCK!!!
« on: 01-September-03, 22:52:19 »

Hi,
i was cheking dealtime for a mobo and i find this...check it out!!...its a MSI K8T800 MOBO for as just $144.80!!!...really amazing!!

http://www2.dealtime.com/dt-app/SE/KW-msi_k8t/FD-0/linkin_id-3033365/NS-1/GS.html

Please post your thoughts

Ex Forum User 3

• GENERAL OF THE ARMY
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 02-September-03, 04:17:44 »
  • Best Answer

• Hi,

Well order it and you know soon enough if it's in stock or not :D

Guilkster

(No subject)
    « Reply #2 on: 21-September-03, 16:54:05 »

:)) I have this board. Got it Friday from my local vendor. Just waiting for for his other distributors to post listings on the Athlon 64. His only distributor that had a listing for (ada3200box) had it listed for $475. I'm gonna see If the others have for less. Also waiting ot the the test report for recommended memory. I can tell you that even though there is no NB fan there is a power connector for one. But it kinda sucks just looking at the box!  :(

Guilkster

(No subject)
    « Reply #3 on: 21-September-03, 16:57:47 »

Ooops I meant I have the K8T Neo FIS2R. Sorry!! :D

stevehp

(No subject)
    « Reply #4 on: 21-September-03, 18:29:54 »

HardOCP posted pictures of the K8T Neo FIS2R great looking board I love the rear I/O layout with the all the audio connectors, and a Firewire port that way MSI can't screw with you with the brackets so when you have the top of the line board they don't give you a value bundle. Have a look at them here use the arrows underneath the pic to go to other ones though be careful no to click anywhere else on the window as it's a self close window.
    Pages: [1]   Go Up