Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100P - Doubt with the case connectors  (Read 266 times)

jordiustrellTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hello,

I'm mounting my new computer, but I have encountered a problem with the case. When connecting the case cables, I found two connectors that do not indicate that it is the positive or the negative cable. Could someone give me a cable to be sure that the connected well? I attached photos.
Thank you!
Marked as best answer by jordiustrell on 30-August-19, 07:18:13

shabbirh

• SERGEANT
    • Shabbir's Blog
Re: MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100P - Doubt with the case connectors
« Reply #1 on: 30-August-19, 03:13:24 »

Hello,

I'm mounting my new computer, but I have encountered a problem with the case. When connecting the case cables, I found two connectors that do not indicate that it is the positive or the negative cable. Could someone give me a cable to be sure that the connected well? I attached photos.
Thank you!
Can you show pictures of the reverse side of the connectors - normally on the reverse side there is a tiny arrow which indicates the positive.  Also, if that is not present then based on experience it doesn't matter which way round the connectors go, but your mileage may vary as I've not used this MSI case.

Hope that helps :)

Peace <3
Primary WorkstationMSI MEG X570 ACE AMD Ryzen 9 3900XMSI Radeon RX Vega 56 Air Boost OC 8GB
Server 1MSI Z97S SLI Krait EditionIntel i7 4790KMSI Radeon VII 16GB
Server 2MSI Z97S SLI Krait EditionIntel i7 4790KMSI Radeon VII 16GB

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 30-August-19, 04:30:25 »

Hi

Positive and negative doesn't matter too much. Just connect them. If something doesnt work, flip it and you're good to go.
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #3 on: 30-August-19, 06:17:58 »

Can you show pictures of the reverse side of the connectors - normally on the reverse side there is a tiny arrow which indicates the positive.  Also, if that is not present then based on experience it doesn't matter which way round the connectors go, but your mileage may vary as I've not used this MSI case.

Hope that helps :)

Peace <3
Thank you very much for your answer! Yes, these connectors also have this tiny arrow, comparing with the others I came to the conclusion that you comment, but I preferred to ask to be sure. :)

Thanks again!

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 30-August-19, 06:19:29 »

Hi

Positive and negative doesn't matter too much. Just connect them. If something doesnt work, flip it and you're good to go.

Thank you very much for your answer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up