Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI GS63 Stealth - Wont power on - Looking for help  (Read 106 times)

esteban.vindiolaTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
MSI GS63 Stealth - Wont power on - Looking for help
« on: 11-September-19, 15:18:40 »

Please help!  

I am having an issue with the MSI I use for work. It has stopped powering on and when initially plugged into its power source the fans whir 3 times and then nothing happens when pressing the power button.  Screen stays blank and there are no light indicators lighting up to show the battery is receiving a charge.
Details:
 Alright so I Left the office sick on Monday, packing up the Laptop to work from home.   Over the 2 day working from home I was actually able to work solely from the apps on my phone and didn't need to pull out my laptop. I had left it on sleep mode during the 2 days and naturally the battery drained and it shut down.   I am back in the office this morning attempting to get back to work after being out and encountered the problem above with the laptop not powering on.

esteban.vindiolaTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: MSI GS63 Stealth - Wont power on - Looking for help
« Reply #1 on: 11-September-19, 18:45:30 »

Please help!
[font="Segoe UI","Helvetica Neue","Liberation Sans","Nimbus Sans L",Arial,sans-serif]I am having an issue with the MSI I use for work. It has stopped powering on and, when initially plugged into its power source, the fans will whir 3 times and then nothing.  Pressing the power button causes no response from the laptop, the screen stays black ad there led indicators do not light up showing the battery is charging.  However one of the lights does light up while the fan is whirring when initially plugged in. [/font][/color]
Details:
 Alright so I Left the office sick on Monday, packing up the Laptop to work from home.   Over the 2 day working from home I was actually able to work solely from the apps on my phone and didn't need to pull out my laptop. I had left it on sleep mode during the 2 days and naturally the battery drained and it shut down.   I am back in the office this morning attempting to get back to work after being out and encountered the problem above with the laptop not powering on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up