Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Did MSI stop awarding Reward points upon forum login ?  (Read 8070 times)

Krank

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
Re: Did MSI stop awarding Reward points upon forum login ?
« Reply #50 on: 03-January-20, 02:50:24 »

I got around 51 PLN, it's $13,4. Not much... And, yeah, it was instant.
Same here, ZAR 188.12 >> $13.43.

wk1q9zpatfx2Topic starter

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #51 on: 03-January-20, 15:09:41 »

The $20 Steam wallet reward has now been changed to $12.

For You

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #52 on: 04-January-20, 10:16:32 »

It's still not functioning properly. There were 3 days worth of "daily login" points, and then it stopped working again.

I honestly don't care much about this, probably why I didn't buy anything with the points, but I find it comical that such a big corporation is unable to hire proper web developers to code a proper website that's actually functional.

To make things worse, the points seem to be expiring now, so you cannot even keep collecting until they have some game you actually want, nope, you have to spend before a year passes or the points will be gone.

Edit: it looks like you can "force" the daily login point by logging out and logging back in to the forums. This step was not necessary in the previous iteration of the Rewards program, and puts you through the captcha crap daily. Meh.
Yes. Expiration is a bad think. If you don't register some MSI products, you will not earn rewards because you can't gain enough points to redeem. And then they will remove those insufficient points. Voila! :biggthumbsdown:

DeKla86

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #53 on: 04-January-20, 13:52:26 »

I have a (maybe silly) Question, hoping for help here
I got an E-Mail for Claiming a prize by reply back my Address, i should reply within 10 days..so.. well, i replied 3 times now (in 9 days) but got no Answer / Informations / Confirmation.
Im a bit worried, that my Mail just went into Spam-Folder and i am loosing my prize :-/
Do i have to wait the full 10 days until some actions will be done ? Its my first physical prize and im a bit..yeah confused even that im absolutely happy.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: 04-January-20, 14:34:00 »

I have a (maybe silly) Question, hoping for help here
I got an E-Mail for Claiming a prize by reply back my Address, i should reply within 10 days..so.. well, i replied 3 times now (in 9 days) but got no Answer / Informations / Confirmation.
Im a bit worried, that my Mail just went into Spam-Folder and i am loosing my prize :-/
Do i have to wait the full 10 days until some actions will be done ? Its my first physical prize and im a bit..yeah confused even that im absolutely happy.
>>How to contact MSI.<<
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32.
99% of issues would be solved if people would read the manual first.

phrost

• SERGEANT
« Reply #55 on: 05-January-20, 06:01:39 »

The $20 Steam wallet reward has now been changed to $12.
If the daily login quest hadn't been bugged I would have made the $20 :lol_anim:
Motherboard    msi x370 pro gaming carbon
Processor    amd ryzen 1600x/corsair h100i v2
Memory    corsair vengeance lpx CMK16GX4M2B3200C16W
Video Card # 1    evga 1080ti ftw3
Video Card # 2    evga 1070ti ftw2
Hard Drive # 1    750gb
Power Supply    cooler master v750
Case    corsair crystal 460x
Monitor    Acer XB271HU
Operating System    windows 10 64 bit

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #56 on: 05-January-20, 15:37:19 »

Just noticed MSI Rewards is issuing 100 points for your birthday.

SteaLth #ShiNu

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #57 on: 05-January-20, 17:06:00 »

Its need to be approved first takes af few days you will get a e-mail when its done.

any luck in finding it? have the same problem ;-;

Blackbird7

• CORPORAL

When I claimed the reward, the code appeared in a box below. It was instant. There was no email or anything like that. BTW, the currency isn't USD, so you won't be getting $20.
I claimed Steam reward two days ago and it also appeared in table below, but the code for it is not showing. 

The table looks like this
Date / Reward / Reward Code
Jan 05, 2020 / Steam Wallet / -

Maybe I have to wait for some validation, or is something wrong?

SteaLth #ShiNu

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #59 on: 08-January-20, 08:09:43 »

I claimed Steam reward two days ago and it also appeared in table below, but the code for it is not showing.

Even for me it's the same, i've redeemed it on 02-01-2020
waited for for two days and contacted Customer Support
all they do is keep on asking the same issue even though i reply with the exact issue in every reply, last reply was 10 mins back 
gave them a SS of the Redeem Page.

will revert back here if any luck

mmmrashada

• CORPORAL
« Reply #60 on: 08-January-20, 09:19:13 »

Redeemed mine since Jan 01 and no code yet

SteaLth #ShiNu

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #61 on: 09-January-20, 05:55:40 »

I finally received my codes via email as i contacted support through Ticket

if anyone still din’t receive their codes, contact Support with the respective ID(Account)
so that they can help you further with the redemption

fadly1401

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #62 on: 09-January-20, 22:36:47 »

Hi,

Please tips and trick how to get many points

rbleroy91

• GENERAL OF THE ARMY
  • RBL_FR
« Reply #63 on: 10-January-20, 01:55:01 »

Hi,
Please tips and trick how to get many points
See >>Here<<, "EARN" tab.
Have a good day,
:hat tip:
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.62)  –  Windows 7/10 (1903) Pro x64  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse

fadly1401

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #64 on: 10-January-20, 03:16:40 »

See >>Here<<, "EARN" tab.
Have a good day,
Hi, Thank you so much, but it's so difficult ya hahha

Blackbird7

• CORPORAL

I finally received my codes via email as i contacted support through Ticket

if anyone still din’t receive their codes, contact Support with the respective ID(Account)
so that they can help you further with the redemption
Happy to hear that it can be solved. Too bad it's again that process of convincing them, same as I had before, just to get the points for purchased products. Now again same story when I want to spend the points. :rolleyes:

But how to write a ticket? If I go there, it asks me to choose the product and there are just product related categories, nothing related to redeeming. I just select random things and describe the problem?

I like MSI, but support is so bad... The standard reply here on forum is that you should check MSI contacts page, where are just some countries, nothing global for us not in those places, and existing contacts are mostly for hardware related issues. And I don't even wanna start about bugs with forum and mobile app.

So I just hope it won't be again weeks of writing ticket messages... to get $12 coupon.

SteaLth #ShiNu

• PRIVATE E-2

Happy to hear that it can be solved. Too bad it's again that process of convincing them, same as I had before, just to get the points for purchased products. Now again same story when I want to spend the points. :rolleyes:

But how to write a ticket? If I go there, it asks me to choose the product and there are just product related categories, nothing related to redeeming. I just select random things and describe the problem?

I like MSI, but support is so bad... The standard reply here on forum is that you should check MSI contacts page, where are just some countries, nothing global for us not in those places, and existing contacts are mostly for hardware related issues. And I don't even wanna start about bugs with forum and mobile app.

So I just hope it won't be again weeks of writing ticket messages... to get $12 coupon.
Yeah, if you contact through Web Ticket on Site(PC) when logged in
you can select Promotions in Category and in sub-category select Gaming Gear,
Product Type Gaming Gear again
then Promotions - other and write MyRewards 
Product Name - Steam Wallet Code
Model Name - i put as Redeem XD
Subject - MyRewards Redemption, No Redeemed code

Question - Tell them that you haven't received any code in the redeem page and how you redeemed it
like from mobile or pc and what you've redeemed

give a screenshot of Redeem Page where it says Redeemed but no Reward Code

if it was $20 when you redeemed it, don't forget to mention it,

I feel you bruh, i had to stop using my B150A Gaming Pro, just 'coz of it is out of warranty and Customer Support never helped in fixing it 
and there are no Gaming Motherboards available for Intel 6th/7th Gen. Using a H110M with one RAM Slot working since 2Months ;-;

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
  • Yes, that is a picture of me as the Bud Knight.

Trust me, if we (the moderators) could fix the issues, we would.....Even we can't understand how the forums will go down every  now and then and just refuse to work properly.

All I can really say is we feel your pain regarding it as much as you do, probably more so because we use it so much......
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Trio
System 4MSI Z390 Gaming PlusIntel i5 9400F16GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHzMSI HD7770 2GB

jtperry17235

• CORPORAL
« Reply #68 on: 11-January-20, 12:20:40 »

I keep logging in and I see no change from 560 points.

rambp3

• CORPORAL
« Reply #69 on: 14-January-20, 02:03:05 »

Yeah, if you contact through Web Ticket on Site(PC) when logged in you can select Promotions in Category and in sub-category select Gaming Gear, Product Type Gaming Gear again then Promotions - other and write MyRewards Product Name - Steam Wallet Code Model Name - i put as Redeem XD Subject - MyRewards Redemption, No Redeemed code Question - Tell them that you haven't received any code in the redeem page and how you redeemed it like from mobile or pc and what you've redeemed give a screenshot of Redeem Page where it says Redeemed but no Reward Code if it was $20 when you redeemed it, don't forget to mention it, I feel you bruh, i had to stop using my B150A Gaming Pro, just 'coz of it is out of warranty and Customer Support never helped in fixing it and there are no Gaming Motherboards available for Intel 6th/7th Gen. Using a H110M with one RAM Slot working since 2Months ;-;

I also had the invisible code problem and followed the suggestions for a web ticket, :worship: within 24 hours I got 2 messages from MSI first one saying 'thanks for notifying us of the problem, we will notify the appropriate department' and then another message containing my codes, so all good now ;-))

I noticed that the codes still don't show up in the member center tho which is a bit weird ...

t0yz

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #70 on: 14-January-20, 10:20:18 »

I keep logging in and I see no change from 560 points.
The new Rewards system is not coded/working well. At times you have to fully log out, and relog back in for a point to be added. Maybe they'll fix it. To be fair they gutted it to the point where it's no longer worth it, but yeah.

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #71 on: 15-January-20, 03:25:00 »

The daily log in still can be done, but seems is without point for dunno what reasons. Same as others, daily log in is my routine for 2 to 3 years already.
Regarding the steam wallet, for those who grab at earlier days are lucky, I manage to exchange one as well, coz is usd20 for 600 points instead of 900 points. But now msi had revised the 600 points for USD 12.
Although the program is seems a stalemate for daily login, u guys can still do others like updating profile, take the survey, invite friends to join in to gain some points.
But again, the points are just like currency, the face value will be getting smaller albeit msi seems giving u more chances to get points.
BTW, the gamebot no longer support daily login points, can delete it at any convenient.

Blackbird7

• CORPORAL
« Reply #72 on: 16-January-20, 14:59:21 »

After web ticket and additional explanation, I got the reward, 11.98 EUR, so it's just little over $13.
The forum didn't start having problems recently, for me it never worked fine for longer period (sometimes point's not adding, login not working, login session lasting for short time,...). Too bad app is no longer bringing the additional daily point.

darkynick

• SERGEANT

This is the most frustrating rewards experience I've ever dealt with. Been 2 weeks since I tried to redeem the steam wallet code. I submitted a web ticket and the support agent had no clue what I was talking about. Told me to wait for a reply and then the ticket was closed 3 days later due to inactivity. I've had to resubmit a ticket now because apparently you can't re-open closed tickets. Why did they bother revamping the rewards program without testing that it actually works and training their support staff to deal with inquiries regarding it.

Blackbird7

• CORPORAL

My thoughts exactly! It's obvious that it's not working properly, as several people here complained about the same thing. And then first reply from support was clueless guessing that it's probably some problem related to promotion that has ended. Luckily, after second message it was resolved.
But the problem with closing tickets without resolving it, I experienced it a year ago when I got no points for registering products. Just like you wrote, frustrating, no other word to describe it.
After that you get mail asking you to rate the support agent, you describe what happened, but it happens again to you and other people.

jtperry17235

• CORPORAL
« Reply #75 on: 18-January-20, 12:30:40 »

hi
I like the program and the rewards but what happens now.
I have log in for over a month and have not got a single reward, after the new program.
it said to refer a friend why when I don't have any that like your program so what I don't get any points for that and just because my warrant has expired I can stay in the program.

That is my views
buy
jtperry17235

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #76 on: 18-January-20, 15:56:57 »

Can anyone get the "Complete Your Profile" activity to issue 25 reward points ?

Blackbird7

• CORPORAL
« Reply #77 on: 18-January-20, 16:49:01 »

Can anyone get the "Complete Your Profile" activity to issue 25 reward points ?
Yes, it worked fine for me, but only after I filled all of the fields.

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #78 on: 27-January-20, 06:27:19 »

Still can't get the "Complete Your Profile" activity to issue 25 reward points.

emmanuel.mangasar

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #79 on: 30-January-20, 12:02:13 »

Any idea when will the steam wallet code gets restocked?

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: 30-January-20, 17:40:49 »

The forum moderators have absolutely nothing to do with the rewards program. We have zero connection or insight into how or when anything happens or when they stock anything.

If you need any help with it, you need to contact MSI directly about it. Posting here will not help at all.

See : >>How to contact MSI.<<
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Trio

justinsazzad

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #81 on: 10-February-20, 09:51:14 »

:)

phrost

• SERGEANT
« Reply #82 on: 18-February-20, 07:41:32 »

I never received my $20 steam gift. I contacted support and they told me to contact an MSI staff member. So.. I did that. Got this reply:
Noted, I’ll check for you.

So I said thank you. His response on Jan 27:
Due to the Chinese Lunar New Year holiday, I may get back to you on Feb.

My reply on Feb 14:
Hello! How was your Chinese Lunar New Year holiday? Hope it went well!

Still nothing...
Hard Drive # 1    750gb
Monitor    Acer XB271HU

flobelix

• MSIHQ Red Rockets Team Member
  • Global Moderator
  • 微星科技
    • Afterburner New Features Introduction | MSI
« Reply #83 on: 18-February-20, 14:21:58 »

There is unfortunately nothing we can do for you on the forum :undecided:
MSI MEG X570 Godlike (MS-7C34) Bios 1.7
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 Liquid CPU Cooler
32GB (2 x 16GB) G.Skill Trident Z Neo (2 x F4-3600C18-16GTZN) @ 1799.6 MHz (DDR4-3600) - Ratio 3:54, 1.35v
MSI GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO
512GB Silicon Power P34A80 M.2 SSD + 1.92TB KINGSTON A400 SATA SSD
Antec High Current Pro 1000 Platinum-EC PSU • +12V:(4x40A) 83,33A • +3.3V: 25A • +5V: 25A
Windows 10 Pro
Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5 MSI EDITION Case

veganfanatic

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
    • HARDCORE GAMES™
« Reply #84 on: 18-February-20, 19:25:09 »

I have not seen any peep from the rewards of old, like it faded away like me......

Cooler Master HAF 932 powered by the Corsair HX1000i PSU

phrost

• SERGEANT
« Reply #85 on: 20-February-20, 20:04:58 »

There is unfortunately nothing we can do for you on the forum :undecided:
I know, I'm just sharing my experience. Btw, there's been some hilarious updates in regards to my case.

On Feb 18, almost a month after I submitted my request I get this reply from the MSI staff member:
Do you have the S/N of the product?

I replied:
What product? I'm talking about MSI rewards. Please see previous messages

His reply:
Can you send me the screen shot of the My Rewards – Redeem?

Mine:
Here's the screenshot I sent you on January 20

His:
Noted, I’ll check for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

I feel like I'm in groundhog day or something. This exchange is exactly the same one we had a month ago, word for word... so strange.
Hard Drive # 1    750gb
Monitor    Acer XB271HU

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #86 on: 26-February-20, 22:44:01 »

Is anyone having luck with getting a Reward point for daily logins ?

Despite logging in every day, the "My Rewards" Activity tab shows points given every other day.

At that rate, you'd only get around 180 points per year.

bercikmn

• SERGEANT
« Reply #87 on: 27-February-20, 00:37:55 »

2 days ago I registered new gaming laptop. I should get some points for this, but nooo.... nothing.

praqgi

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #88 on: 27-February-20, 12:14:01 »

It seems that they're out of codes.

phrost

• SERGEANT
« Reply #89 on: 11-March-20, 17:57:52 »

Codes are restocked now... but they are 400 NT$ codes, not the $20 it was originally supposed to be.
Hard Drive # 1    750gb
Monitor    Acer XB271HU

sparkm665

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #90 on: 19-March-20, 21:50:35 »

I don't get daily log in points 😑

rbleroy91

• GENERAL OF THE ARMY
  • RBL_FR
« Reply #91 on: 20-March-20, 06:33:32 »

I don't get daily log in points 😑
You have to login daily at https://register.msi.com/home. If needed, logout before to login.
Have a good day,
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.62)  –  Windows 7/10 (1903) Pro x64  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse

Neostar

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #92 on: 22-March-20, 13:51:42 »

Hi, I bought a Tomahawk Max and registered it but no points :cry:

napraihgi

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #93 on: 23-March-20, 09:12:20 »

Will they restock monster Hunter world?

flobelix

• Global Moderator
  • 微星科技
« Reply #94 on: 23-March-20, 11:12:05 »

Contact MSI about it... This is still a user to user level forum. >>How to contact MSI.<<
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
32GB (2 x 16GB) G.Skill Trident Z Neo (2 x F4-3600C18-16GTZN) @ 1799.6 MHz (DDR4-3600) - Ratio 3:54, 1.35v
Antec High Current Pro 1000 Platinum-EC PSU • +12V:(4x40A) 83,33A • +3.3V: 25A • +5V: 25A
Windows 10 Pro

Toreto

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #95 on: 30-March-20, 08:32:23 »

i invited 5 friends with registration link
there are on referals list with status (waiting for purchase)
its supposed to give me points for registering an account not for purchase !
i got no points for their registration

what to do ?

flobelix

• Global Moderator
  • 微星科技
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
Windows 10 Pro

Toreto

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #97 on: 02-April-20, 07:25:10 »

How should i contact them for non technical?

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: 02-April-20, 22:55:39 »

It's the same link. See the post above.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up