Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to enter BIOS OR BOOT MENU  (Read 187 times)

kryptonmethTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Unable to enter BIOS OR BOOT MENU
« on: 21-March-20, 11:13:29 »

Hello guys, i have MSI A320M Grenade, and for some reason I can't enter BIOS or BOOT MENU. The first time i gathered all the PC parts i didnt have any problems and now for some reason i cant enter both. I will try to make a long story short, I wanted to upgrade my USB3 drivers using Drivers Boost 7,after the upgrade all of my usb stopped working with the keybord and the mouse. i have 60GB  SSD for main and 1TB for second, on the SSD  i have Win 7 and on the HHD i have win10, i decided to unplug the SSD because I figured out that the usb drivers will be ok there on the HHD, and decided that I will use only the 1TB HHD, i used it for 1 day, and today ingot the lovely message " Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". this i a coomon problem which can be fixed when YOU ENTER BIOS to fix the boot priority, BUT I CANT DO THAT :(. Just because i can't enter BIOS OR BOOT MENU. Please help 😔😔😔

jpappenberger

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: Unable to enter BIOS OR BOOT MENU
« Reply #1 on: 21-March-20, 12:24:48 »

Try to use a PS/2 keyboard to fix your problem. The board still has one PS/2 port.

kryptonmethTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 21-March-20, 15:18:35 »

I thought about that too, but know it's too late for this, i can't get pass this message, my only solution is to get to BIOS OR BOOT MENU.

islam.nni360

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #3 on: 22-March-20, 13:01:55 »

Hello guys, i have MSI A320M Grenade, and for some reason I can't enter BIOS or BOOT MENU. The first time i gathered all the PC parts i didnt have any problems and now for some reason i cant enter both. I will try to make a long story short, I wanted to upgrade my USB3 drivers using Drivers Boost 7,after the upgrade all of my usb stopped working with the keybord and the mouse. i have 60GB  SSD for main and 1TB for second, on the SSD  i have Win 7 and on the HHD i have win10, i decided to unplug the SSD because I figured out that the usb drivers will be ok there on the HHD, and decided that I will use only the 1TB HHD, i used it for 1 day, and today ingot the lovely message " Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". this i a coomon problem which can be fixed when YOU ENTER BIOS to fix the boot priority, BUT I CANT DO THAT :(. Just because i can't enter BIOS OR BOOT MENU. Please help 😔😔😔

I have a similar sounding problem. I "enabled" the "More than 4 GPU usage for cryptocurrency mining" option from advanced settings. I haven't included any new hardware. Anyway, since then I don't see the startup screen with BIOS or BOOT menu option.
If I restart and press Delete key, the monitor goes black and does not start up. Same happens if I restart from system and security.
And plain restart without any interference take directly to lock screen.
I want to know how can I disable this more than 4 GPU usage option.

Note: If this is not helpful or is hindering, let me know I'll start another thread. Peace \m/

kryptonmethTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 25-March-20, 06:08:52 »

yep same problem mate, if i try to go to bios frozen black screen, if I try boot menu it says Entering Boot menu and freezes there. The only thing that help me was to unplug the power cable, remove the CMOS battery and press the power button for 5 sec and that resets the BIOS settings, after that everything is ok, but that fixed MY PROBLEM, dont know about yours.

veganfanatic

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
    • HARDCORE GAMES™
« Reply #5 on: 26-March-20, 08:45:41 »

Hello guys, i have MSI A320M Grenade, and for some reason I can't enter BIOS or BOOT MENU. The first time i gathered all the PC parts i didnt have any problems and now for some reason i cant enter both. I will try to make a long story short, I wanted to upgrade my USB3 drivers using Drivers Boost 7,after the upgrade all of my usb stopped working with the keybord and the mouse. i have 60GB  SSD for main and 1TB for second, on the SSD  i have Win 7 and on the HHD i have win10, i decided to unplug the SSD because I figured out that the usb drivers will be ok there on the HHD, and decided that I will use only the 1TB HHD, i used it for 1 day, and today ingot the lovely message " Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". this i a coomon problem which can be fixed when YOU ENTER BIOS to fix the boot priority, BUT I CANT DO THAT :(. Just because i can't enter BIOS OR BOOT MENU. Please help 😔😔😔

You  first problem, using Windows 7, go get Windows 10 and problems will disappear

Cooler Master HAF 932 powered by the Corsair HX1000i PSU
Pages: [1]   Go Up