Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Msi A320M-A PRO MAX  inconvenient  (Read 231 times)

linkscott1Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Msi A320M-A PRO MAX  inconvenient
« on: 18-May-20, 19:42:02 »

I have an A320M-A PRO MAX motherboard with athlon 3000g without graphics card, with two 4GB DDR4 memory at 2400. When I install the chipset drivers, the motherboard turns off the monitor that is connected through the dvi-d port, I turn off the computer starts giving video after entering windows the monitor is turned off, so I have to enter safe mode and uninstall the installed drivers.

hardcore.games

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
Re: Msi A320M-A PRO MAX  inconvenient
« Reply #1 on: 18-May-20, 20:22:01 »

I guess you don't have HDMI support on the LCD

Cooler Master HAF 932, Corsair HX1000i
MSI owes me a ton of points when they disabled the social logon

linkscott1Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 18-May-20, 20:31:58 »

no, but what i will do is buy an hdmi to vga adapter, to test to see what happens

wecome72

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #3 on: 19-May-20, 04:17:51 »

Just install the original chipset drivers and graphics drivers (not updated chipset) and retry.
In the bios make sure that the boot option legacy+uefi is enabled.

And check the settings of your monitor----that NO sleep mode or something like that is enabled in the software of the monitor.

linkscott1Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 19-May-20, 16:22:03 »

Just install the original chipset drivers and graphics drivers (not updated chipset) and retry.
In the bios make sure that the boot option legacy+uefi is enabled.

And check the settings of your monitor----that NO sleep mode or something like that is enabled in the software of the monitor.
good afternoon, try what it says, but the monitor turns off, so I can apreserial the driver disables the DVI-D port, it is possible that it is a failure of MSI and AMD, so I will be buying an HDMI to VGA adapter

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 22-May-20, 16:16:39 »

Hi

Upon reading a bit about APUs on AM4, it appears that it might be some limitation.
I'd suggest you check with MSI directly, as that shouldn't be happening. And if it's expected, then a note on motherboard page would be welcome.
>>How to contact MSI.<<
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32.
99% of issues would be solved if people would read the manual first.

linkscott1Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #6 on: 22-May-20, 19:31:11 »

Good evening, buy the hdmi to vga adapter, then connect to the hdmi port, then turn on the computer, it will start, then the monitor will be turned off and back on, why decide to turn off the computer again, disconnect the hdmi to vga and install the dvi- d then install the chipset drivers, this time it did not turn off, this is a strange event because I will be writing down as an experience for the future, I thank you all for your guidance. I will be updating this post if something unusual happens again

hardcore.games

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #7 on: 22-May-20, 21:55:57 »

Good evening, buy the hdmi to vga adapter, then connect to the hdmi port, then turn on the computer, it will start, then the monitor will be turned off and back on, why decide to turn off the computer again, disconnect the hdmi to vga and install the dvi- d then install the chipset drivers, this time it did not turn off, this is a strange event because I will be writing down as an experience for the future, I thank you all for your guidance. I will be updating this post if something unusual happens again

get back here if you get stuck, lots of experience on the forum

Cooler Master HAF 932, Corsair HX1000i
MSI owes me a ton of points when they disabled the social logon
Pages: [1]   Go Up