could well be be, especially given the buzzing etc., that you describe
reset bios :-
How to clear the CMOS
1) disconnect the power cable.
2) push the power button to drain the capacitors
3) Move the CMOS jumper to the clear position, from it's original 1-2 position to 2-3
4) Wait a minute to be sure the CMOS has been cleared. Take your Time
5) Return the CMOS jumper to it's original position 1-2
6) Plug in power cable.
8) enter bios and select load optimized Bios defaults - save & exit
9) let pc reboot, if you have any settings you want changing do them now.
like hard disk boot order etc.,
10) hopefully youll boot