Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rom image not loaded, Rom Image update denied! msi gt72s 6qe  (Read 9439 times)

ante_westinTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

ive got this message a couple of times now in game and the computer restarted into bios recovery page on my msi gt72s 6qe. I flashed to the latest bios twice and it seemed to be successfull butmaybe somethingwent wrong?

i did press the del key when the first flash was done and the pc was booting  up so that i could go back to biosfor the second  flash, ive read that  others had problem with getting back to bios or they got stuck in a bootloop  so I was worried after the firsr flash so i pressed the  del button right away when the computer was restarting afteer the first biosflash, maybe something Went wrong there and i should have let it boot up Before pressing del?. Whats wrong here guys? I tried to flash again a couple Days ago  but in the final step when the pc was rebooted och u were suppose to comeback to bios to proceed with the flash nothing happend, so i restarted and it seemed to be business as usual. But something must be wrong when i keep getting restarted into bios when i play call of duty bo3. played other games aswell but thisonly have happend in cod bo3.  what do u guys Think going on here?! Peace out!

RW3

• MAJOR
  • Go hawks
« Reply #1 on: 17-November-15, 01:55:37 »

Hi! The step is booting up ->see msi logo and keep pressing del (not holding)->hit flash bios->auto restart and show up the bios menu again->asking you to continue ->flashing bios success
->booting up again ->see msi logo and keep pressing del l (not holding)>hit flash bios->auto restart and show up the bios menu again->asking you to continue ->flashing bios success

If you can't enter bios menu when you at the second bios update, you can try to remove all storage device (like SSD and HDD) to  force into bios menu.
Pages: [1]   Go Up