Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for performance king of gaming laptop?  (Read 6083 times)

gk2377Topic starter

• CAPTAIN

Looking for performance king of gaming laptop?
Reasons to buy MSI GT75 Titan – Performance/Vision/Sound/Control/Streaming

Generation by generation there is always performance gap between them. While the vendor published a new platform with advanced processors, many brand holders will announce their new models with new platform and processors accordingly. But for gamers, reasons to buy gaming laptop are not only performance oriented but also more features to be satisfied while enjoying different game titles. Like the keyboard with RGB management according to gameplay function, speedy internet connection while having multiplayer virtual battle, or the LCD panel with high refresh rate and low response time for smooth visual experience. Here we would like to share with you some thoughts before choosing MSI GT75 Titan as your gaming laptop and it could be adaptive to other msi models as well.

lAdvanced Cooling System to drive out the performance
Once we choose to find the top-notch gaming laptop, the first thing before survey is to make sure the options are all with high-end specification. Besides packing with latest 8th gen Intel core i7/i9 processors and NVidia GTX1080, the other specification and gaming features are also important for gamers. For example, the advanced cooling system can make sure the maximum overclock capability and system stability, that’s all-time key topic for hardcore gamers. Every time while the heavy demanding happened by the testing software like Cinebench, Furmark or fancy game titles, the temperature of CPU and GPU rises a lot at the same time. (especially the new Gen8 Intel Core i9) If the cooling system can’t transfer the internal heat out of the machine efficiently before the Intel alarm happened, the CPU will protect itself to drop the frequency to make its core cooling down, meanwhile the performance drops accordingly. MSI’s exclusive feature Cooler Boost Titan won’t allow the system throttle happened to make users unhappy about the lower performance. No users need to compromise lower level results, every single dollar paid for the machine must be worthy.

We can find truth during the testing of 3Dmark 11 and 3DMark Timespy to prove the efficiency of exclusive feature Cooler Boost Titan. In 3Dmark 11 testing, the core i9 CPU usage can go up to 91% with 111.9 Watts loading, the temperature is around 72 degree in Celsius.

In 3Dmark Timespy testing, the CPU usage goes to 90% with 122.6 Watts loading and the temperature is around 85 degree in Celsius.

The Intel core i9 processor has 6 cores with 12 threads, just use the MSI Dragon Center to overclock the processor to 4.7GHz and we’ll see how great the capability of GT75 Titan. The result of 3Dmark 11 performance goes to P24000 or more, the new Intel core i9 enhances the overall performance and boots the result to a higher level.

Let’s check the surface temperature while the machine is running busy. Four vents were featured around the machine’s corner and they are the places with warm air flow. What’ve been observed here is telling us the superior efficient cooler again.

The Cooler Boost Titan not only makes the temperature goes lower but also helps the system running in stable status to finish the graphics testing. Only MSI GT75 Titan can drive out all the power of Intel Core i9 with this exclusive cooler design and guarantee the stability under every situation.

lBetter visual experience by 120Hz/3ms panel
It’s been more than 2 years that MSI gaming laptops featured the 120Hz high refresh rate panel and it’s still well-accepted by the gaming market. FPS or racing game players may criticize the visual quality for motion blur or image lag because of the high response time or high refresh rate. During the exciting gameplay, gamers need more detailed and fast responsive visual data to react in very tiny timeframe. Usually the victories rely on detailed images with less reaction time, that’s why the 120Hz/3ms panel is so welcome in this field. The multimedia purposes are another request to high-end laptop especially enjoying the latest hot-hit FHD videos. Video or picture modification requests may sometimes raises to have stunning visual files, the panel with sRGB support is eligible to help users finishing wonderful work.

lHi-Res Audio and Dynaudio Premium Sound Quality
Hi-Res Audio format has been the premium digital sound standard nowadays, not only for high-end pc system but also been carried by cellphone and tablet models. Users who are tired of 24KHz/8bit MP3 audio files will have more interested in 384kHz/32bit or other Hi-Res music one. The GT75 Titan features ESS Sabre Hi-Fi chipset which been used inside the amplifier by famous audio brand, to deliver outstanding hearing experiences for users/gamers who are hungry for it. Simply prepare a Hi-Res support headphone and just enjoy how detailed and touching music never been immersed.
People may already know the sound system by Dynaudio has been featured on MSI gaming laptop for many years. Engineer from Dynaudio and MSI have worked together for modern PC loudspeakers based on dedicated ground-breaking research. The efforts resulted in innovative and technologically advanced sound system and remain the main features till now. With the absolutely precise and dynamic bass response, users will take the advantage of the unique and unrivalled sound enjoyment.
Together with the latest Nahimic 3 sound technology, users can enjoy the virtual 7.1 sound while watching the Blu-ray contents. The advanced function has been adapted by more options like HDMI and USB, more capabilities are available now.
Here we can find how much sound level from Dynaudio can reach regarding to different music style. Before the music been played, the surround sound level is around 40.5 dB. After playing the musical or pop music files, the sound level can go up to 112.5 dB with loud and clear quality. Users can enjoy the bomb explosion or gun shot sound happened in gameplay, even get more immersive for the multimedia.

lRGB Mechanical Keyboards to Dominate Your Games
Professional gamers know about how much performance increment the mechanical keyboard can deliver to their victories. As the main gaming weapon, the responsive and tactile feedback which the mechanical keyboard manifests are always inquired and requested by gamers. They also appreciate the RGB lighting on the keyboard, managed by the Steelseries Engine 3, to deliver in-game status like ammo, health and much more.
The exclusive Dragon Center 2.0 that comes with a gaming mode, it optimizes game-specific keyboard lighting for a list of supported new titles. All adjustment will be done automatically upon launching the game. Thinking about to join a LAN party with this GT75 Titan, your friends will be highly attracted by how shinning this RGB mechanical keyboard is and appreciated the chance to experience it.

lSpeedy and Stable Internet Experience
Hot MOBA or FPS gaming titles all go online and fast with stable internet performance would be highly requested by online gamers. The Killer Network solution is made for most online gaming or streaming purposes, it has been adapted by MSI gaming products for years and won lots positive reputation as well.  Now the top-notch Killer Multi-Gig & Killer Wireless AC-1550 solution are packed inside the GT75 Titan, to deliver 10Gbps data transmission rate by LAN and 1.73Gbps by WiFi. We can say Killer MultiGig and Killer Wireless AC-1550 are both the next generation internet solution with extreme speed and stability enhancement. With blazing online speed, they deliver the performance users need for all the gaming, streaming and downloads.

lConclusion
Lots of media review and online Ads will cause longer time before users making the final purchasing decision. We believe the more premium features the machine has, the higher chance it would be taken. Simplify the key considerations into Performance/Vision/Sound/Control/Streaming will be easier and sufficient for users to verify which product is more suitable to buy. Besides the roaring performance by the latest CPU/GPU, the high-end gaming laptop must be featured premium functions like outstanding cooling system, vivid LCD screen, distinctive sound system, comfort tactile keyboard, speedy and stable internet solution…etc. Users can use the 5 dimensions to consider other competitor models and see how’s the value between each other. At the end, to have a premium product with decent price is always the shining spot for friends to stare at. It’s not only a superior weapon to have but some luxury gear to show off.

BlueAlexFPS

• MAJOR

Man, it's really high performance and low temperature, accomplished with great sound quality!

Work in Computer Industry
GS73VR GTX1060 as working laptop
GT75VR GTX1080 as home entertainment
PS4 to play NBA2K, MLB The Show & NFS racing games with 27" DELL 4K Display
Love to play FPS games, racing games and NBA/MLB games
Steelseries 6GV2 keyboard and CORSAIR M65 FPS mouse
Dynaudio MC15 sound system in living room
Edifier C3 2.1 channel sound system in computer room

wonderingchou

• CORPORAL
Re: Looking for performance king of gaming laptop?
« Reply #2 on: 18-May-18, 02:46:27 »

GT75 is targeted to highest gaming performance position and considered it has lots of features within. Sound system is very important to me, it seems GT75 offers quality sound and sometimes can have it played loud.

oktnight

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #3 on: 18-May-18, 03:09:42 »

The latest core i9 processor now is in GT75 and could be overclock by Dragon Center upto 4.7GHz......  that's pretty awesome and can drive the performance together with GTX1080 to the higher extreme level!

BlueAlexFPS

• MAJOR
« Reply #4 on: 31-May-18, 04:54:44 »

The GT75 Titan with Core i9 could overclock the CPU to over 4.5GHz~4.7GHz easily and very stable,
that really great to keep the game FPS rate at highest performance, even live stream at same time!!

masonyang

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #5 on: 29-June-18, 06:18:05 »

It’s impressive how powerful laptops are getting, of course at a price. 

gk2377Topic starter

• CAPTAIN
« Reply #6 on: 02-July-18, 05:32:20 »

If you consider to have the most high-end hardware in the market, there is price for sure

cpsoho

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #7 on: 04-July-18, 02:22:00 »

Just curious...even most of the gamers will use a headset when playing games.
How about the noise level when you turn on the CoolerBoost? :confused2:

Qoolds

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #8 on: 04-July-18, 05:40:18 »

MSI GT75 once again satisfies gamer's desire for performance-driven extravagance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BlueAlexFPS

• MAJOR
« Reply #9 on: 12-July-18, 05:32:10 »

I don't think you really need to concern about the GT75 noise level with Cooler Boost,
because you really don't need it even with extreme OC mode, still cool and stable working.

gk2377Topic starter

• CAPTAIN
« Reply #10 on: 12-July-18, 21:41:27 »

The video review   shows the positive points of view by GT75

alex.cliff

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #11 on: 23-August-18, 08:19:23 »

I'm pretty impressed with the GT75.
The main highlights are the keyboard, GPU and the screen.

hardmack

• SERGEANT
« Reply #12 on: 25-August-18, 12:45:09 »

I cant wait for MSI to go toward a single unit 500w power supply pack so that I can overclock my cpu/gpu combo further than before.

oktnight

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #13 on: 27-August-18, 02:48:35 »

Video here to describe its exclusive features and twin adapter to enhance the performance while featuring extreme core i9

agcadgkn

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #14 on: 15-September-18, 18:00:34 »

Bro it is good performance in low temperature. Good job.

aditya_inst

• CORPORAL
« Reply #15 on: 18-October-18, 08:46:17 »

Looks Heavy in performance but it is very thick in comparison to other models

frank.tf.tsai

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #16 on: 22-October-18, 00:30:14 »

It's certainly not a daily-carry laptop, but that thickness allows for better cooling. I was playing Monster Hunter: World and my hands barely sensed heat from the keyboard.

dontask

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #17 on: 09-December-18, 20:28:32 »

The MSI GT75 Titan offers powerful graphics performance and the best keyboard available on a gaming laptop
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whitecat8890

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #18 on: 08-January-19, 02:35:45 »

Hell Yeah!!
GT75 is really a performance beast!
I like this guy! ROCK!!!

scofficial902

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #19 on: 10-April-19, 07:31:22 »

I would suggest you to get the laptop having good graphics.

alexenderthomas55

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #20 on: 04-May-19, 05:49:12 »

• Alienware Area-51m. The leader of the badass RTX 2080 crew is none other than the Alienware Area-51m. ...
  • MSI GS75 Stealth. ...
  • MSI GT75 Titan (2019) ...
  • Asus ROG Mothership. ...
  • Dell G7 15.

gk2377Topic starter

• CAPTAIN
« Reply #21 on: 11-June-19, 20:37:29 »

Is this the aw 51m mentioned?

heard about it's been called back for fixing the problem, not sure what's the real situation in each countries

sunscreen

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #22 on: 12-June-19, 00:46:39 »

It is certainly a great machine, but wait a week or two and something else will come along with a faster processor.
I'm waiting for the new Ryzen 7 multi core processors that not only outperform Intel i9 processors in cores, but also power consumption and performance.
Of course next year there will be bigger, faster, more powerful and so on.

gamalaptop

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
    • Laptop Gaming Cũ Giá Rẻ TPHCM
« Reply #23 on: 25-June-19, 04:05:56 »

Great heat dissipation system! I love MSI GT Serial!

b1gd0gv1

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #24 on: 28-June-19, 19:45:51 »

any idea when we can expect the 18" laptops with the better tech?

anbu2392

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #25 on: 30-June-19, 12:57:09 »

awesome

thepankajrawat

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #26 on: 30-June-19, 18:46:43 »

Looks like your laptop is a beast. However, in my case my specs are good but I think heat management could be better. The temperature rises up to 95 while playing PUBG so every time I have to throttle the CPU speed down to 2.4 GHz. Your laptop is one of the best product that MSI offers.

sunscreen

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #27 on: 30-June-19, 19:08:04 »

AMD Ryzen 9 3950X – 16-cores, 32-threads | 4.7GHz boost, 3.5GHz base | 105W  - that is more cores than Intel, less power, less heat and faster.
Another factor is the Ryzen processors are not vulnerable to most of the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities, and patched for the few vulnerabilities.
I'm waiting for MSI to announce some new top of the line laptops with 3rd gen. Ryzen processors, and also new desktops with the Ryzen 9 3950X.

The Ryzen 9 3950X is a desktop processor and leaves the current Intel 4 and 6 core processor laptops way behind.
There are also  3rd generation Ryzen mobile CPUs for laptops.
https://www.amd.com/en/press-releases/2019-05-26-amd-announces-next-generation-leadership-products-computex-2019-keynote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrJqrhVv6VM

https://www.techradar.com/news/amd-ryzen-3rd-generation

TopLap24h.Com

• PRIVATE E-2
    • Laptop Gaming Tphcm
« Reply #28 on: 17-July-19, 23:21:50 »

Model MSI GT model is really great.

Rugged design
Great keyboard with RGB lights
Sounds very good
And above all, very good heat dissipation. The temperature when playing games is very cool

Love the MSI GT Series !!!!!!!!!!!!!

linuxgame910

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #29 on: 12-August-19, 14:06:39 »

they make good gaming laptops for sure

linuxgame910

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #30 on: 12-August-19, 14:08:12 »

they make good quality gaming tech i love them

laptoptitan.vn

• PRIVATE E-2
  • Laptop Titan
    • Laptop Gaming cũ Tphcm
« Reply #31 on: 10-September-19, 22:10:47 »

exactly the king of gaming laptops. MSI is the No. 1 gaming laptop. I love MSI

Ativan

• Expect the unexpected .
  • PRIVATE E-2
  • Expect the unexpected .
« Reply #32 on: 14-September-19, 08:22:37 »

What a beast

prsianchat

• PRIVATE E-2
    • آهنگ جدید
« Reply #34 on: 05-December-19, 13:56:19 »

Great heat dissipation system
Pages: [1]   Go Up