Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Total War: Warhammer FREE Game Codes! [2016/8/17 (Wed) - 2016/8/24 (Wed)]  (Read 17876 times)

JOsHHTopic starter

• Global Moderator

We are giving away FIVE (5) Total War: Warhammer game codes for FREE!

All you gamers need to do is just to tell us WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN THIS GAME in the comment box below and we will be choosing 5 lucky winners and send the free game codes to you!

So what are you waiting, tell us now and you might be the lucky five! Good luck!

ACTIVITY DATE: 2016/8/17 (Wed) – 2016/8/24 (Wed)

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: 2016/8/26 (Fri)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
1) Register as a member of our MSI Forum to enter
2) Leave your answer in the comment box below

NOTE:
1) Only ONE submission per user
2) Answers submitted after event date will not be counted
3) Within forty eight (48) hours of the activity’s conclusion and confirmation of the Winner’s(s) eligibility, MSI will notify the Winner(s) either via MSI Forum personal message on how to claim the prize
4) The prizes/game codes are nonrefundable
5) Entrants cannot cheat or use any fraudulent or illegal method of any kind to gain an unfair advantage in the contest. In addition, use of multiple identities and/or proxy servers is strictly prohibited and is grounds for disqualification
6) All decisions by the MSI are final. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these master official rules, do not enter the contest
7) Entrants may be required to reply to MSI’s moderator personal message confirming the winner’s eligibility before 2016/8/30 (Tues) after the winner announcement, or prizes may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate

ACTIVITY WILL START ON 2016/8/17
Users can ONLY leave their comments from 2016/8/17 onwards :)

JOsHHTopic starter

• Global Moderator

huanping

• CORPORAL

I want to win this game because it is fun8-))

cflowers1981

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I'd like to win because Warhammer takes me back to memories of my youth in the early 90's. I've always been interested in fantasy with my beginnings reading the Jackson and Livingstone Fighting Fantasy adventure books in the late 80's as a kid. But specifically the fond memories of good times spent around the dining room table with my friends painting miniatures or setting up the battlefield with hordes of orc armies ready to do battle across the table! It was probably my earliest experience of sacrifice to as I chose to sell a number of my comic books to fund my Warhammer hobby. Difficult choices from an early age! Considering Jackson and Livingstone went on to found Games Workshop they were a massive influence on my childhood and experience growing up. I'm 35 now and the excitement is still there for me in a digital format and I get to relive it all daily through my own kids, as I refuse to grow up!

upschur

• PRIVATE E-2

i need this

bought my first real upgrade card . the rx 480 gaming x 8b but got no games

sametkaan17

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I want to win for this game  Because I've never won anyting on web before so I want it. 

good luck everyone

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT

As this game inspired to have a immense huge war zone between humans and orcs as well as the unread. Just like re-watching the same LOTR. Casting some great magic, berserking the front armies, rallying the allies, fires out ranged weapons, catapult some human heads or their limbs if you wish to do so, summoning in some undefeated huge monsters, and make your enemies scream and flee. This time not only I can enjoy the fantastic great war fight view but also got the chance to have a full control of it. Isn't it great to have It?

wouter-koning

• PRIVATE E-2

I love Warhammer <3 I'd love to have that game!

The_Count

• SERGEANT

I would like to win this game because I really love such games but I'm presently not in a financial position to purchase it.  Plus I have never won any freebie from MSI I was to get a rainbow six siege or assassins creed syndicate with the purchase of my MSI GT72s 6QE but due to some packaging error I didn't. Having this would be a dream come true.

ogegres

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to make a gift for my friend.

imanghamari

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

hi there 
i realy want win this game
pls consider me 
ty for giveaway

imanghamari

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

hi there
i realy want win this game
pls consider me
ty for giveaway

sry i didnt see first qustion WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN THIS GAME

here is my answer: i have brother who own this game i love playing this game together

register.joeniemand

• SERGEANT

I would like to win this game because then I would be able to play something different for a change on my new gaming laptop.  I also do not want to pirate the game and neither do I want to spend cash on a game I might not end up finishing. So it gives me a chance to make a video of my rig and how it performs on the game.

jasonlee123456789012

• PRIVATE E-2

I would like to have this game because not only it looks fun but also is my cup of tea haha

cnchye

• PRIVATE E-2

Amazing game that can stop me from playing DOTA2;D

rh_1

• PRIVATE E-2

Great, it looks like a great game, I hope to have luck.

heavye102687

• PRIVATE E-2

I  have painted Warhammer models since i was a kid.  Have too many figures to count, they've kinda sorta taken over a room of the house.  Still play medieval and Rome total war. Love the total war games.  To me, this is a match made in heaven and would love nothing more than to get this game.  Please?

noemi.benga

• CORPORAL

Unfortunately I do not own a gaming pc or laptop, so I cannot try it myself, but I know my player2 likes the warhammer universe, have all the books, so it would be nice to give the gamecodes to him as a surprise.

pxxmx303

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I want to win this because I would like to  test my new gaming rig thoroughly.

cyberbjoern

• PRIVATE E-2

Well... to much for me to buy it now, so i try to win a Key. Good Luck everyone

boyanradoyevic

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this game because i love this game!

irwan.gunawan

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this game because I love Total War and I love Warhammer!

emailaffari

• PRIVATE E-2

I want win because i'm poor and one of my friend send me many screenshot for joking me. 
So, to be correctly, i want win because i want play and RAPE him with mine Greenskins army.

koutse77777

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this game because i like it.

kuro-shinobi

• STAFF SERGEANT

I hope to win, with the MSI GT72 youuuuuu can play this game soooooo good :o
good luck all

epicmarineluc

• PRIVATE E-2

Well, when you have a MSI GTX 970 + a Intel i76700k arriving soon to me and my birthday is coming up soon. I want to try a game which is demanding for my computer and that game is Warhammer! :D

tysimpson248

• PRIVATE E-2

I am returning back to the PC gaming world after being a long time console gamer, I have just purchased and waiting delivery on a MSI GS73 Stealth Pro 6RF-050AU, this title will assist in building my PC gaming library.

borjajohnmichael

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to test this game because it has been a long time since I was playing Dota 2.

feerlamas

• PRIVATE E-2

jonsemedo

• PRIVATE E-2

Hey all! I know, I know... upstart guy, first post, tries to grab a copy of Total War: Warhammer ... Well, this month is actually the 20th anniversary that I started collecting and painting Warhammer miniatures! And since I got to be a daddy this year too, and I had to pack all my miniatures into boxes, maybe I can get a game of Warhammer that doesn't need a 2x4 m table and the 30 minutes per turn it takes to move 3-4 mobs of 30 Orks around (plus I need another table just to roll the dice anytime they shoot or charge!)

Good luck everyone :)

rjtaix

• PRIVATE E-2

I need a game so epic that it melts my old computers processors into puddles...
That would be an excellent excuse to grab a new MSI powerhouse llike the Aegis

max.krijger

• PRIVATE E-2

I would like to win this because the game looks really nice and I like strategy games.

kamilo75

• PRIVATE E-2

In the beginning, there was only Chaos.

In deep, dark space, there was one little planet, grain of sand, floating in empty, dangerous environment. On that planet, only chosen heared about ancient key, knowledge about it was written in special magical book named "Phaze Book". Supossedly those key's are giving the power to owner to enter another world, world of fantasy, where magic is common. Factions are fighting there each other for power. There is no time for love, emotions, only interests in this big world called by its creators - Warhammer. Creators of this strange power are called The Creative Assemblers. There are only 5 keys available, 5 lucky people will have an opportunity to try bring there stability, maybe they will stand with one faction and fight against the others.
I'm person who will try to grab one of these key's, and I will be ready for everything. I have everything prepared for this journey. I want this key because I'm big fan of TCA, and i want to gain a new experience in the world of Warhammer.

I am a big fan of strategy games, especially RTS and Total War is the best RTS game ever made.

Sorry for my english, i tried to do my best and be a little bit original :D
Good luck everyone!

bigassad1

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this game because since young I was and still an avid RTS gamer ranging from Star Craft, CnC to total war series. As time goes on games are getting more expensive for people like me especially I am still a student. Therefore winning this game will be an awesome experience to play another Total War series.

the_matrix

• PRIVATE E-2

I really like the series of Total War and Warhammer. These games are huge in terms of number of units and fighting. Series of every part is bigger, better and even more interesting. Mechanics and momentum also deserve a huge round of applause. The whole series Total War is THE BEST !!!

pavlecorba123

• PRIVATE E-2

I would like to get this game becose i have been a fan of the series and i only had the older games becose my brother bought them,but i dont have enought money to buy the new games and neither dose anyone of my family members becose they dont really like buying things online.

andy.pekeur

• PRIVATE E-2

I would like to win this game because it is the merging of 2 fantastic franchises. Warhammer one of the most amazing fantasy worlds combining with Total War <- Awesome strategy games. This is a combination of pure awesomeness and the opportunity to own this game is just plain epic!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

miki.bak0221

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win because I'm the bestest

chenhunter0707

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win to get a new game to play.
I have been playing the same games and I am pretty bored now.
Good luck to everyone. 
:D

contmanest

• SERGEANT

I am in the middle of a new build with in which I am making out of only contest wins
 and I want the games to also be from wins. Right now I only have Mafia 2 that was won
so this would be a perfect addition to my Crystal Dream build.

franclukmana

• PRIVATE E-2

because i've never played total war games before

jbiel

• MSIHQ Red Rockets Team Member
  • CAPTAIN
  • Little fish in a big pond.

A free game! Heck Yeah count me in!
If I win I'll use it as an excuse to move my upgrade path ahead. I'm sure the wife won't be pleased, but that's my problem and not yours.

The only stress on MSI will be to make quality gear for me to purchase. I am certain you are up to the task.
MB MSI Z97 PC MATE
Intel Pentium G3258       
Team Elite TED38192M1333HC9DC 2x4GB DDR3-1333Mhz       
CLUB3D Radeon R9 270 14SERIES 955MHZ 2GB 5.6GHZ GDDR5 DVI HDMI Display Port PCI-E Video Card
EVGA 600B Bronze 600W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply       
Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE 24x SATA DVD+/-RW 5.25" Internal Drive
Western Digital Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive                   
Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit - OEM

K8N NEO4 Plat. SLI (7100-020)
Socket 939 AMD Opteron 170
2 nVidia 7600GS 256MB (DVR 97.92)
PCP&C 750 Silencer 60 12v Amps
300 gig Wd IDE HD (WD3000JB)
Win XP Pro w/SP2
DVD+/-ROM NEC ND3550A
DVDROM ASUS E616AG
2G OCZ EB  PC-4000 /500MHz

buituananh.ktvtk10

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win for this game  Because I've never won anyting on web before so I want it. 

good luck everyone

bkdagatar

• PRIVATE E-2

Because my GE62 needs more AAA game :D

JOsHHTopic starter

• Global Moderator

LOVE ALL THE REPLIES FROM ALL OF YOU!

IT'S GONNA BE HARD FOR ME TO CHOOSE AFTER THE GIVEAWAY ENDS...

SO PLEASE DON'T HATE ME GUYS! LOL

GOOD LUCK AGAIN! :agrees: :agrees: :agrees: :agrees: :agrees:

mevs.you

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this game so I can test the limits of my new MSI GTX 970's in SLI, haven't got a new enough game to test it on, max out those GRAPHICS!

noelpunujr

• CORPORAL

I want to win this game because I'm giving it to my cousin who really wants to play this game so much!

He's been a fan of these series for a long time, would be great if I save him the trouble of buying the game ($60).

Personally, I'm not a fan of games like these. I'd get bored quickly, maybe after a few rounds with it.

Thanks for the giveaway!

jjpunu

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this game to try and test my incoming GTX 980 paired with i7-6700 w/ DX12!

ac070885

• PRIVATE E-2

I really love Warhammer ever since i was a little kid i use to collect all the figurines. Currently a student and dont have a job to buy this game. I LOVE MSI!!! and thank you for having this giveaway!!!

s.vesselov

• SERGEANT

Hi! I would like to have this game because it reminded me of a PS1 game ``Dark Omen`` (Oh, the memories :D).  And I think that mixing historical and fantasy genres is totally crazy idea and i feel very curious to try it out :).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up