Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [Part 2] Total War: Warhammer FREE Game Codes!!! [2016/9/14 - 9/21 (Wed)] (CST)  (Read 13661 times)

JOsHHTopic starter

• Global Moderator

Your final chance is here! This time we are giving away FOUR (4) more Total War: Warhammer game codes for FREE!
All you gamers need to do is just to tell us WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN THIS GAME in the comment box below and we will be choosing 4 lucky winners and send the free game codes to you!

So what are you waiting, tell us now and you might be the next lucky four! Good luck!

ACTIVITY DATE: 2016/9/14 (Wed) – 2016/9/21 (Wed)

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: 2016/9/23 (Fri)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
1) Register as a member of our MSI Forum to enter
2) Leave your answer in the comment box below

NOTE:
1) Only ONE submission & ONE answer per user
2) Answers submitted after event date will not be counted
3) Winners will be announced TWO days after the event ends (postponed dates will be announced if any)
4) Within forty eight (48) hours of the activity’s conclusion and confirmation of the Winner’s(s) eligibility, MSI will notify the Winner(s) either via MSI Forum personal message on how to claim the prize
5) The prizes/game codes are nonrefundable
6) Entrants cannot cheat or use any fraudulent or illegal method of any kind to gain an unfair advantage in the contest. In addition, use of multiple identities and/or proxy servers is strictly prohibited and is grounds for disqualification
7) All decisions by the MSI are final. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these master official rules, do not enter the contest
8) Entrants may be required to reply to MSI’s moderator personal message confirming the winner’s eligibility before 2016/9/28 (Wed) after the winner announcement, or prizes may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT

Guys, time to earn your place of honour in warhammer free gift, Don't complain MSI don't give you a second chance, But kindly submit a comment that deserve you a free gift.
I'm just a past winner give a plain advice, be creative and everyone can be a winner, good luck

pharamp3000

• CORPORAL

For this game, players need lot of chance no? But I think isn't me. So my MSI's PC (Apache) can wait lot of time again...

brandonfarnam

• PRIVATE E-2

Hello and thank you for this contest.

I feel like the Warhammer universe has produced some of the greatest PC games, a feat they continually do in this world of consoles. Their previous RTS, Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War Retribution was one of my most played games.

All things aside, if I were to give one reason it would be just to play as Orks just so I can use the doomdiver catapults and use those suicide bombers! :agrees:

svefn7

• CORPORAL

Thanks for the giveaway. I love the Total War series. M2TW is my all time favorite. TW:Warhammer has awesome graphics, runs reasonably well and would be nice to play it on the MSI 1060 Gaming X. The fantasy element does remind me of Battle for MIddle Earth, but at an epic scale.
Board: Asus H97-Pro
BIOS:  2405
VGA:   MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB
BIOS:  86.06.0e.00.27
PSU:  Seasonic S12II 620W (48A 12v rail)
CPU:  Intel® Core™ i5-4590
MEM: 1x8GB, Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1600Mhz CL10
HDD/SSD: 500GB 2.5" Seagate Momentus 5400RPM ST9500325AS
COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212X
OC: None

faddyfareed

• AlphaCeph
  • CORPORAL

I haven't played any of the Warhammer series before, but I always wanted to try it out. I am a fan of RTS games and been hunting for a good RTS for a while and this game looks to be the one for me.

Cheers.
MSI RX 470 Gaming X 4G |Intel Core i7 4700MQ 3.4GHz | Samsung 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz |
Transcend M.2 256GB SSD | 1TB Seagate-Samsung HDD 5400RPM | HM86 Chipset |
Redragon RGB Mechanical Keyboard K533 Cherry MX Blue Switches |

contmanest

• SERGEANT

Because my new rig is almost complete. 
And soon i can and will be able to play any 
game available for the first time without
worry over hardware requirements. So
now I need games to play.

biernacki.jj

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Just two words is enough: Total War

alpharius.nexus

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Hi I'm Paul!
       I would like to thank you guys for giving us gamers another chance to get a game that means a lot to us. As a fan of both Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer: 40,000 I've read their books since I was a kid. Now that the Warhammer universe both fantasy and sci-fi has been open to everyone in the world and garnering recognition and more importantly making the books come to life in a form of a video game. I never get tired of playing the Dawn of War series and have read almost all of the books from the Horus Heresy series. Now Warhammer Fantasy is getting its fair share of the love from gamers around the world. I'm thankful that Creative Assembly made a very detailed rendition of what the Warhammer Fantasy universe looks like. I like watching it on YouTube with all the Battle scenarios and campaign walkthroughs but I would eternally be blessed by the Emperor himself if given the chance to play it myself. I'm just happy to get a chance and may the Emperor guide you fellow fans!

theluxas13

• PRIVATE E-2

Thanks for the giveway luck all! Total war is my favorite saga :3

kamilo75

• PRIVATE E-2

Well, I've tried last time, let's try again.

I'm fan of every Total War game, I love to make stories about fantasy worlds like Warhammer as you could see in my "first round". I'm 18 years old, I want to relax after hard studying to my secondary school certificate (especially civics and math ugh...) and then maybe go to university, but there is one problem, I still dont really know what I want to do in the future, I'm still thinking :D I thought about programming, IT, or even astronomy (some kind of futuristic engineering, i don't know). I want to just chill and relax a little bit for now, and try to forget about awaiting exams, just you know... slain some Greenskins for fun with my mighty Chaos cavalry, or bearded dwarfs :v.
Anyway, I want to get this power in my hands, It's not just a "chillin', killin'" thing, I want to see my enemies in fire, especially those scumbags Greenskin's, I want to see them flee and scream, while my dragons are burning them to death, for a new, better world in Warhammer. Words, and diplomacy didn't worked, so it's time to use steel and fire.

I'm sorry for my english, i've tried my best :) Good luck everyone!

zambella.marco

• PRIVATE E-2

I've always been a huge Warhammer (Fantasy) and Turn-based Strategy games fan. Best game ever when these two things are combined :D

iuliano.pietro

• PRIVATE E-2

I'm a huge fan of the Total War series and more in general strategy games are my favourites. However, I never played a Warhammer game, so maybe this could be the perfect game to introduce me to to the Warhammer universe. Many thanks to MSI for this opportunity, I wish good luck to everyone.

Darius_84

• PRIVATE E-2

Thanks for the giveaway!
First of all I played all of the previous chapters a lot, probably the best hybrid strategic game series right now.
Secondly I'm a huge fun of yours, always with some of your product(s) on my rig(s) :P
Last, but not in the list: right now I'm not able to buy the new TW and most of my friends are enjoying the new game without me, having it right now would be awesome so I can join them in the battle :(

Anyway thank you for the chance and good luck to everyone :)

indigentfrancy

• PRIVATE E-2

Why? Because i'm poor man, in a poor country :cry:

titus77

• CORPORAL
  • Professional Monster Hunter

I love this games
It's a good game to play with my new MSI mother+video Gaming series
MSI Z170 Gaming Pro Bios 1.D0
Core i7 6700K
16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200
MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G
500GB SSD + 2TB HD
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

noemi.benga

• CORPORAL

Because I need an excuse if I fail one of my classes.

polosistealth

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
  • zoom zoom

10x for the contest 
i want to test my new MSI gpu on this game :)  MSI GAMING X GTX1070
Intel i7 7700K 5Ghz | MSI Gaming GTX1080 8GB | 16GB DDR4 3000mhz | SSD Samsung EVO 250GB | SSD Intel 520 Series 120GB | 3TB WD Blue | 4TB HDD HGST ULTRASTAR 7K6000 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl | Win 10 Pro 64bit 
PS4 1TB Black

derricklawjinhenn

• PRIVATE E-2

I'm interested in this game series since I saw it was having sale on Steam for several times, but I didn't make it by purchase it, since here is a lucky draw, so I want to try my luck on it, hope I can win this and finally have a try on this famous game title.

tima1995

• PRIVATE E-2

I have bees a fan of the Warhammer universe for some years now and wanted to finally play a strategy game in the Warhammer fantasy universe and not just the 40k one to see it visually with my own eyes and marvel at it. I want to feel as if I'm actually there commanding an army, feel the world. Hope to finally be able to play this glorious game.
Thank you for this opportunity
Yours truly Timor

sacred_soul

• PRIVATE E-2

I would love to add it to my collection

jan_matthes

• PRIVATE E-2

I'm playing the Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k Tabletop for over 15 years now.  Having collected over 400 Miniatures so far.

And since I got my own GamingPC, I was looking for PC games within these franchise.
So I almost got anything from Chaos Gate, over Fire Warrior, Dawn of War I  and Dawn of War II, March of Chaos, Warhammer Online and the most recent one in my collection ... Space Marine.
But I'm still lacking Total War: Warhammer, due certain financial reasons :(

Greetings and good luck everyone!

alexloupi1

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi mates i would like this game so much and i believe it would fit perfectly with my new msi gtx 750ti !! I built a new gaming pc and i dont realy have many games.Good luck to everyone !!

shiblysi

• SERGEANT

played warhammer 40k, was hard for my dull brainX-(( if i get this one then i'll try again to master the game.
Main Board: MSI Z68A-GD65 G3
Bios Version: P.93 Beta
Video Card: MSI GTX 960 gaming 4G
PSU brand and model:  Delta 650watt 80+
12v rail Rating of listed PSU: 3 divided rails with 16 amps
CPU: Intel core i5 2320
Memory: 2 * G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9-$GBXL at 1600MHz at 9-9-9-24
SSD/ HDD: WD 1TB +WD 500 GB
CPU COOLER: Stock
Raid Card: None
Sound Card: Integrated
Keyboard:  Logitech K100
Mouse:  Bloody A6
Any Additional hardware plugged into your system: N/A
OC: Currently no
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

michaelbossink1994

• PRIVATE E-2

Chance is small but why not. Bought my laptop from you guys better trying.
But I got physical copies(CD) of the old Total War games (Shogun and Rome) and a physical copy of Warhammer 40k. But Don't have a combined one and it looks awesome.
I wish everyone good luck and congratulations already to the winnars. Enjoy the game.

velkeacko

• PRIVATE E-2

the_matrix

• PRIVATE E-2

I really like the series of Total War and Warhammer. These games are huge in terms of number of units and fighting. Series of every part is bigger, better and even more interesting. Mechanics and momentum also deserve a huge round of applause. The whole series Total War is THE BEST !!!

adgk2349

• PRIVATE E-2

This warhammer giveaway is awsome!! If I got this game code, My luv will be MSI  :) I love you MSi!!

Sarge

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Because I want to complete my Total War collection :D 

Also gives me an excuse to buy Attila :P

joswa.garcia

• PRIVATE E-2

I want this game for it to be paired perfectly with my MSI GTX 1060 gaming x (being shipped).

pxxmx303

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I've just built a new rig and strongly want to try this game on it.

oplonomos

• PRIVATE E-2

I am big fan of the game and is a chance to win it.

devijansen1998

• PRIVATE E-2

Hello,

Today my new laptop came in, it is a MSI GP62 6QF-1263NL LEOPARD PRO.
But i haven't much games. So i would like to get that game for my new system.
( This is true, But i just want to game :P )

TrakaisM

• PRIVATE E-2

lori997

• PRIVATE E-2

Why do I want to win the game for myself? Well... Total War series is for me hundreds of hours spent on training skills in commanding the various armies of the whole world. I led Samurai at the beginning of the current millennium in Shogun: Total War. Then I was thrown on the fronts of the Middle Ages, where I took over control of the army of knights shackled in armours (Medieval: Total War in 2002). In the end I fulfilled my duty when I was commanding Roman legions (Rome: Total War, 2004). Then I returned to all these armies (the sequels of those games), breaking it only briefly to try myself on Napoleon's army (Empire: Total War, 2009). Now I would like to try something completely different. It is one thing to control the regiment of soldiers, or the honorable samurai, and quite another thing to introduce discipline among the Orcs in Warhammer: Total War. Will I could check this? I hope so!

hungbuiquang94

• PRIVATE E-2

silver_x

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I want to slay some humans with my orc and goblin army hrrr hrrr. Blood for the Blood God!!!

But seriously i really like this kind of game, so i would be very happy to win a game key.

mercenary1

• SERGEANT

I've never played a war strategy game or any RTS game before. Total War: Warhammer looks like a great game and a good place to start. I'm sure my new MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB card would enjoy running it too ;)

dalzmar

• PRIVATE E-2

Would provide a great opportunity for my little brother and myself to each obtain a copy of this game so we can play and hang while he is deployed over seas with the US Army Rangers. We play MMOs and other games as a way to hang out while in Skype.

amaterasu698

• PRIVATE E-2

I am a fan of games i like this. I personally own Total War Shogun and similar games like Civ 5, Civ Beyond Earth, Stellaris and i enjoy games like this since i was young playing Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge. Now i would love to see mythical creatures battle. If only i was not broke i will definitely buy this.

wesleytong

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to play this game because I've never really been exposed to the Warhammer fantasy universe.

lendlhailey

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I actually just wanted to participate... :shocked:

Yay !
*feels included*

mastapoland

• CORPORAL

Why do I love Warhammer? I'm not entirely sure why but there is something strange on relationship betwen us. I have always had a fondness for space opera, cyberpunk, dystopian themes and ugly orks ;d
There  is combination of absolute horror at the darkness, the obscene scale of the thing, as well as the lighter sides and the OTT silliness that comes along sometimes.

I'm very big fan of the Black Library and huge fan of Space Marines squad (I need to prepare cool costplay for myself, why? Why not?!). What I will do with my fresh copy of Warhammer? Probably I'll post it on my Facebook before install as a:  "hey, I got it! Now it's time to get chainsaw!" hahahha

I heard that American troop loves to play in Warhammer. Why? They call it as a: stimulating fun with smashing enemies. It's still better to do it in games than in real life haha. What I will say about it? I'll stop being such a bully for my neighborhood, because I'll get some fun from Warhammer Total War.

Part of me says, don't say what u think, with ur luck all what u can win is hotdog in circus. Hell no! I'll fight for my reward, because I'm Warhammer maniac.

And now it's time for something serious. As u know Space Marines are trying to keep some order, to be brave with huge ammount  of honor in their hearts. If I could pick my role, I'll be space marine in 1st line of squad.  Why? Because living with honor and for honor is way more important than common fun. Ask Japanese senseis, they know something about it.

That's why I want this game so bad, to be sensei in my own dojo!

Jak1up

• CORPORAL

Need to get my Waaagh on.....:woohoo:
MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming/ Bios-.1B2/ MSI GTX770 2G Gaming/16g-Adata XPGx1 2133MHz / i7-4770k@4.5GHz/SanDisk 256GB SSD/Seagate 1T Hybrid Dive/ Windows 8.1/Cooler master Seidon240m/Thermaltake XT750w/Cooler Master HAF X.................

matistar1994

• PRIVATE E-2

Why I should win one of the cd-key of Warhammer: Total War

Me with my close friends are playing RPG session with Warhammer books in Warhammer fantasy universe season II. There is so many deaths upon us... I have played a lot of RPS sessions but Warhammers is the best, because its dark, hard, every kill, every completed task really are rewarding just because you havent died in the end.
Also we have really good Game Master. He really can get us in the mood, we can feel stress, imagine situations and be afraid of everything... Once when we were in a grave yard we took the cementary graves just to defend ourself, yeaa cool defend from a rabbit in the bush... So you can imagine how good he is.

Anyway I am a big fan of Total War series and to imagine playing in Warhammer Universe is just WRAHHGGG!!!!

PS. I tried to be on the side of Chaos Khorn but... My GM gave me a weird mutation... Well I rolled the dice so basicly its my fould, I HAD MY EXTRA LITTLE BIG BOY ON MY FOOT! Meh funny....

brakonieckipatryk66

• PRIVATE E-2

Kocham serie total war od bardzo dawna marzy mi sie Total War Warhammer. Odrazu zakupie dodatek Call of Beastman. Pożegnam dziewczyne bo nie zobaczymy sie przez nastepny miesiąc. Jeśli chcecie zebym zmarł w samotności dajcie mi klucz xD przynajmniej bede szczesliwy :3

plserionus

• PRIVATE E-2

Who am I? I'm truly frightening warrior and commander, nobody can disregard me. I kill anyone I wish, when I wish. All warlords in the earth tremble before me and my invincible army. Why should I win in this giveway? Answer is very simple. There is no better commander in the whole world. There is only one problem. I have the whole Total War Collection without this one. It's a shame i know. Furthermore, I love fantasy lore and I think this one is the best of TW games. Now there is a chance to complete my library. A faint of hope blossoms. MSI it's you'r turn..decide!

dziki17

• PRIVATE E-2

Why ego I should win Total Strike: Warhammer?
I am a great fan of Total series I played the Strike in every possible part of this game apart from own Warhammer and in my opinion it is the best series of strategic games which were given.
I want to receive Warhammer because I don't still have this part of the game from the account of the lack. And nicely it was in order to play in next scene of these series which is announcing fantastically itself and she is also in climates I like which i.e. the Fantasy, I want can really say I played the strike into every Total reverence.

bori4s

• PRIVATE E-2

Piszę raczej z obowiązku, bo nie wybaczyłbym sobie, gdybym nie spróbował. Nie chce mi się nawet pisać po angielsku. Chcę ten kod, bo lubię Warhammera. Koniec. Kropka. Gratulacje dla zwycięzców. !!!(Sigmar warcry)!!!

jackjt8

• STAFF SERGEANT

I'm currently playing Dawn of War 1 (with all expansions) and It's good. But you can't have that many units and you can't put them into a formation. Would love to try my hand at ordering around a large army.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up