Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI GL62M 7RD Keyboard Problems  (Read 33635 times)

rahmanjaysyuTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
MSI GL62M 7RD Keyboard Problems
« on: 20-November-17, 03:27:01 »

some of key on my keyboard doesnt working. Like "R,F,C,\,8,9,0, and backspace"
i already service my keyboard in msi service center in my country. my keyboard replace with a new keyboard. But a week later, my keyboard doesnt working again. the keys doesnt working same at beginning. it is "R,F,C,],8,9,0 and backspace"
i've already update my bios to E16J9IMS.31A
I use windows 10 btw
Thanks

ekoputra26gmr

• CORPORAL
Re: MSI GL62M 7RD Keyboard Problems
« Reply #1 on: 24-November-17, 12:47:28 »

hey buddy, you are not the only on who had this issue and the keys are exactly the SAME letter as mine (im using GL62M 7RD too), and i see there's some people that encounter this error too, one more, with the SAME keys (C, R, F, 0-9, Backspace, and Del if im not wrong). Sometime the keys are typed but sometime the letter could appear. We believe this error because the Steelseries Engine 3. No matter you uninstalling this app or you reinstal the keyboard driver in the device manager, your keys still can't type correctly. I don't have any idea how to solve the problem, and this is not your keyboard cable troubled something, this is pure software or windows malfunction smh. sometime you need press the key hardly or repeatedly and the key was normal work if you type together with other key (like fn or shift) at the same time.

if MSI Technical read this, there is a lot of people have this trouble with the SAME keys and some of them are GL62 (i found GE user in tomsguide)

ekoputra26gmr

• CORPORAL
« Reply #2 on: 03-December-17, 11:51:34 »

Hey i think i found a solution. If you instal the SE 3, try to change the keyboard region to English. If you already uninstal the SE 3, try to reinstal again and change the keyboard region (since the setting can't be back to default even you had uninstal it). And then change the keyboard settings on windows to US English. Hope this help :D

farizachsanta

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #3 on: 05-December-17, 13:58:10 »

Hey bro eko, i have tried what you suggested by installing steelseries 3 but apparently it doesnt work at all, 
Is your laptop okay now? i have tried several things but didnt work. any idea bro what to do?

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #4 on: 05-December-17, 14:19:20 »

Seriously MSI, you dont respond to this after several a months. U dont know what happen? Cmon, you must to have solution for this problem. Its no way the error/defect from hardware. My laptop gl62m 7rd also have this problem since february 2017 until now. Keys surprisingly are same (R,C,Backpsace,Delete,8,9,,0,etc), error randomly come, when its error, the solution is press other than the error keys together with the error one, and voilaaaa, the keys can work again. But its annoying and no make sense to do thia forever.

ekoputra26gmr

• CORPORAL
« Reply #5 on: 07-December-17, 12:20:06 »

Hey bro eko, i have tried what you suggested by installing steelseries 3 but apparently it doesnt work at all,
Is your laptop okay now? i have tried several things but didnt work. any idea bro what to do?

oh yeah bro, actually the method didn't work as well. i feel sorry i wasn't replies early haha. Change language region is useless actually. I don't have any idea right now, but im sure this is not a hardware failure, pure software error and im sure there is something wrong with the SE 3. The only way i haven't try yet is reinstalling the windows (because i currently working for my thessis :cry:  ) i hope MSI team know this and release the fix because many people reported experiencing this issue.

farizachsanta

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #6 on: 08-December-17, 07:23:41 »

oh yeah bro, actually the method didn't work as well. i feel sorry i wasn't replies early haha. Change language region is useless actually. I don't have any idea right now, but im sure this is not a hardware failure, pure software error and im sure there is something wrong with the SE 3. The only way i haven't try yet is reinstalling the windows (because i currently working for my thessis :cry:  ) i hope MSI team know this and release the fix because many people reported experiencing this issue.
Hey bro apparrently i found the solution (at least to minimize the problem) once its not working. try to press and hold F for a second (until it appears) or you can try to stimulate f using shift or upper arrow for a moment, then suddenly other keys are working. The other way is using space + windows key, i found it works altough it does not solve the main issues. btw goodluck bro for your thesis haha :biggthumbsup:

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #7 on: 09-December-17, 04:26:19 »

Hey bro apparrently i found the solution (at least to minimize the problem) once its not working. try to press and hold F for a second (until it appears) or you can try to stimulate f using shift or upper arrow for a moment, then suddenly other keys are working. The other way is using space + windows key, i found it works altough it does not solve the main issues. btw goodluck bro for your thesis haha :biggthumbsup:

it seem similar method by pressing other "working key" when press the "error" key to stimulate the "error" key to work

atuf.hashim

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #8 on: 09-December-17, 11:03:04 »

I am using MSI GE72 2QD Apache. I have similar problem but on different key which are CTRL, x, z. FYI, i am googling those two alphabet just to paste and post it here. Sometimes i can use those keys when i pushed it really hard multiple times. It gets really annoying and there is no one from tech support responding to my messages on "ask a question" section. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #9 on: 22-December-17, 05:30:04 »

any new information about this problem? for others that have same issue, do u still have this issue? look like u didnt come to this thread again.

diego28_f1

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #10 on: 24-December-17, 07:57:52 »

I triyed to formate the laptop but this isn't work. Any suggest?

ly.cheabhour

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #11 on: 27-December-17, 20:51:55 »

I'm using GL72 6QD. I once experienced this problem. Since my laptop was still under warranty, so I did ask service center for help. They got my keyboard replaced, and everything was working fine. However, the same problem came back and it is now even worse. I really has no idea what was wrong with this keyboard. Maybe it's cursed. lol

RozG

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #12 on: 28-December-17, 11:12:17 »

My laptop is just under 3 months old and has also started with this problem on the keys. It's intermittent to which the retailer said it's MSi that's at fault. 
I'm struggling to see how long a repair will take, considering I use this laptop every day for work. Any advice would be great.

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #13 on: 30-December-17, 02:18:25 »

hi guys, try to install Steelseries Engine 3.11.8 and restart after that. It help to reduce the error to happen. Maybe sometimes it can be appear again. But i dont know, after install this SSE version, the error significantly not appear in my notebook after several use the notebook (shutdown and turn on). Kindly to try it. Hopefully, it was not a positive false.

1999fxd

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #14 on: 30-December-17, 03:36:18 »

Running a GT72VR 6RD and having similar troubles, keys- shift, c, m not working most times, not impressed for an expensive less than a year old laptop, I belive it to be software as just started the last few weeks , not certain SSE 3 or Windows 10

RozG

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #15 on: 30-December-17, 03:45:19 »

Now that you mention it, my laptop was completely fine, until the last week or so when I completed a Windows update - maybe 10 is the issue (as always) ;-)) I'm uninstalling my last update now to see how it goes.

ashishrairocks

• CORPORAL
« Reply #16 on: 30-December-17, 10:07:32 »

I have the same issues, I replaced my keyboard today and laptop is not starting :) RIP GT73VR

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #17 on: 05-January-18, 03:17:21 »

But still, saddest thing is they (msihelp@msi.com) replied

"Sorry for the late reply.
 I have already asked Engineering Department about this problem.
 So this is a hardware issue,you need to contact the service center and let them help you replace the keyboard."

its useless to tell them if someone already replace the hardware but still no fix.

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #18 on: 05-January-18, 08:11:00 »

maybe other can test it too. When the "error keys" is working, then if i open program that need more CPU/GPU usage (example in my case is game). the error key will not working after i go into the game. But after i close that game. the keys will working.

maybe it related with heat produced or eletric magnetic or something with by notebook when CPU/GPU is working more hard when running game and somehow it effect the keyboard function? we dont know

electric7000

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #19 on: 05-January-18, 16:06:41 »

Yeah i'm having the same issues here. Its unfortunate that msi would release a faulty laptop and a I doubt ill be getting my money back.

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #20 on: 08-January-18, 06:51:47 »

even the last option like UNINSTALL windows & stuff and CHANGE KEYBOARD HARDWARE didnt solve this issue. How amazing.

we dont know how to fix it anymore and maybe MSI also dont have it too. How sad  :/

chc

• MAJOR
« Reply #21 on: 09-January-18, 01:07:06 »

even the last option like UNINSTALL windows & stuff and CHANGE KEYBOARD HARDWARE didnt solve this issue. How amazing.

we dont know how to fix it anymore and maybe MSI also dont have it too. How sad  :/
I would suggest you try to test keyboard function in free dos environment to test if this is software related or hardware related issue. You need to have a dos bootable device to help you boot into dos. If the keys do not work, then the chance of a software issue is relatively low. I am not 100% sure about this but it seems to me that something wrong with the keyboard cable, the cable connects the keyboard and the mainboard, not the keyboard itself. However, it might be the mechanism of the key it fails as well so the key does not respond to your typing.
Anyhow, as mentioned by the msihelp@msi.com, you may still need to send the laptop back to MSI service for the replacement.
BTW, where did you send the laptop to?

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #22 on: 10-January-18, 00:34:42 »

I would suggest you try to test keyboard function in free dos environment to test if this is software related or hardware related issue. You need to have a dos bootable device to help you boot into dos. If the keys do not work, then the chance of a software issue is relatively low. I am not 100% sure about this but it seems to me that something wrong with the keyboard cable, the cable connects the keyboard and the mainboard, not the keyboard itself. However, it might be the mechanism of the key it fails as well so the key does not respond to your typing.
Anyhow, as mentioned by the msihelp@msi.com, you may still need to send the laptop back to MSI service for the replacement.
BTW, where did you send the laptop to?
actually my notebook didnt send to SC MSI yet, but in my local community, someone already tried it. The keyboard was changed after he told this problem. he also already tried to uninstalled his Windows. But still no fix. Some people here already tried the same thing too. So i think its not the solution too send it to SC MSI, beside its not solve the problem, i still need my notebook to do thing everyday. The notebook will be hold a week to do checking process and a month to wait the keyboard sparepart. Maybe i will try it to send to SC MSI later, and hopefully it can solve for my notebook

markquiles1226

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #23 on: 18-January-18, 12:04:42 »

I bought this Laptop 3 months ago, BRAND NEW, and I'm having the same issues with the same keys (C, R, F, 8, 9, backspace, and delete). I Called MSI yesterday and they said it was a hardware issue. Then they said that I have to pay the shipping Costs to ship them my Computer and wait a month For them to Replace the keyboard which is Crazy. After Reading this and Researching it definitely is a software issue and it seems like they plan to do nothing to help us.  Absolutely awful.

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #24 on: 18-January-18, 12:21:36 »

I bought this Laptop 3 months ago, BRAND NEW, and I'm having the same issues with the same keys (C, R, F, 8, 9, backspace, and delete). I Called MSI yesterday and they said it was a hardware issue. Then they said that I have to pay the shipping Costs to ship them my Computer and wait a month For them to Replace the keyboard which is Crazy. After Reading this and Researching it definitely is a software issue and it seems like they plan to do nothing to help us.  Absolutely awful.

So in the end, we as user cant do anything. Its up to MSI now, to find the fix for this issue. Its almost 1 year after this notebook release in my country. But they still dont get the solution.

If its not software issue (cause new unit get this problem) and the keyboard hardware itself (change into the new one do nothing). Maybe its something failure with the mainboard? Like the connection between it and keyboard. I dont know. We dont have any clue.

chc

• MAJOR
« Reply #25 on: 19-January-18, 01:45:58 »

I bought this Laptop 3 months ago, BRAND NEW, and I'm having the same issues with the same keys (C, R, F, 8, 9, backspace, and delete). I Called MSI yesterday and they said it was a hardware issue. Then they said that I have to pay the shipping Costs to ship them my Computer and wait a month For them to Replace the keyboard which is Crazy. After Reading this and Researching it definitely is a software issue and it seems like they plan to do nothing to help us.  Absolutely awful.
Can you share the link or the website information that you read about the keyboard issue? To verify the keyboard issue, you may try to test it in dos. If it happens in MS-DOS mode then the chance of hardware malfunction is higher.

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #26 on: 19-January-18, 01:55:54 »

Can you share the link or the website information that you read about the keyboard issue? To verify the keyboard issue, you may try to test it in dos. If it happens in MS-DOS mode then the chance of hardware malfunction is higher.

How to check it in MS DOS? 

I already tested it on BIOS setting when the error come (typing on creating password). The error keys are not working too. So its probably hardware then? The funny thing is why GL62m users can got the exact same keys. Its defect hardware from design/production?

farizachsanta

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #27 on: 22-January-18, 03:02:01 »

Hey guys, i dont know after the last update both in steel series engine and keyboard update from microsoft the problem rarely exists.
i just got the problem back after playing game. after the startup everythings is normal. but after playing game sometime it comes back.
so what i did to make it work again is i go first to search bar ( next to windows logo in your bottom left screen) then press F until it works then press R and C and then it works again LMFAO

is it really hardware program? or just a bug? still a mystery no one knows LOL

;D

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #28 on: 24-January-18, 04:52:31 »

Hey guys, i dont know after the last update both in steel series engine and keyboard update from microsoft the problem rarely exists.
i just got the problem back after playing game. after the startup everythings is normal. but after playing game sometime it comes back.
so what i did to make it work again is i go first to search bar ( next to windows logo in your bottom left screen) then press F until it works then press R and C and then it works again LMFAO

is it really hardware program? or just a bug? still a mystery no one knows LOL

;D

Yeah, That the only way to make that error keys work. But sometime the error still there even u do that. So u must press other key + error key to type until the error suddenly disappear

nicksun220

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #29 on: 24-January-18, 09:24:30 »

I'm having the same problem. My computer is still under warranty, should i send it in?

quocthinh.pleiku

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #30 on: 25-January-18, 01:52:28 »

Come on msi. It has been few month and the problem still not be solved. I have the same problem and I'm crazy because of it. Please give us any solution!

renfox919

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #31 on: 25-January-18, 15:36:03 »

I have the same issue with the same model. Help Please!

Has anyone had their keyboard replaced and it actually fix the problem?

everaert.tom

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #32 on: 27-January-18, 04:56:11 »

Hello,

Exact same problem here. Any help woud be appreciated.

mathieu.van.coppenolle

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #33 on: 29-January-18, 09:43:40 »

I think i fixed the issue. i had exactly the same problems with the keys R F C backspace etc.
I asked the support and they wrote me this:
[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please upate EC to latest.[/font][/color]
[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EC:[/font][/color][font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.msi.com/Laptop/support/GL62M-7REX#down-firmware[/font][/color][/url]

[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Then go to BIOS menu, password setting, to check these keys cane work in BIOS or not.If they can work in BIOS, then please try to uninstall touchpad driver and confirm it again.[/font][/color]

[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Best Regards,[/font][/color]
[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MSI Notebook Technical Application Department[/font][/color]

[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Find more NB FAQs here[/font][/color][/url]
[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Find more NB Video Tutorial here.[/font][/color][/url]
[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Global Warranty Service Locations for the Notebook[/font][/color][/url]
[font="Microsoft JhengHei", 微軟正黑體, "DIN Pro", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Windows 10] Upgrade Information & Troubleshooting Guide[/font][/color][/url]

I did this and the issue was still not fixed. So updated the bios and removed the touchpad driver and restarted my pc etc. nothing worked but then I downloaded the newest touchpad driver here https://www.msi.com/Laptop/support/GL62M-7REX.html#down-driver . Now the keyboard is working perfectly for 4 hours allready. I hope it stays like this. Hope this fixes the issue for evryone

ekoputra26gmr

• CORPORAL
« Reply #34 on: 03-February-18, 07:21:07 »

well, haven't been here for a long time. unconsciously, my keyboard still have this annoying problem because im oftenly using an external keyboard. i've been trying some method like change keyboard language, reinstall keyboard driver, and reinstalling the synaptic driver to the latest version but still have no luck. i think the only way to resolve this is reinstall the windows. if there someone who might to try reinstall the windows and give the result, we'll give a respect :-))

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #35 on: 03-February-18, 07:44:05 »

I think i fixed the issue. i had exactly the same problems with the keys R F C backspace etc.

I did this and the issue was still not fixed. So updated the bios and removed the touchpad driver and restarted my pc etc. nothing worked but then I downloaded the newest touchpad driver here https://www.msi.com/Laptop/support/GL62M-7REX.html#down-driver . Now the keyboard is working perfectly for 4 hours allready. I hope it stays like this. Hope this fixes the issue for evryone
 Update bios or update EC or both ? U said u update bios then reinstall touchpad but msi support told u to just update EC firmware.

U should Keep monitoring your notwbook, my notebook sometime dont get error for long time but the error will come again later :(

zlatanlex

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #36 on: 03-February-18, 15:22:17 »

Visit following great solver as https://www.google.com/

ryandcarr36

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #37 on: 03-February-18, 22:46:15 »

They are garbage , worst customer service last one. Repair lost my laptop and lied to me and told a family member something different, never had this with anyone else I run my own business and do not suggest people to buy from them. Dell is excellent customer service and there call CENTER is in India ? Not even in North  America and there better , they have fast and reliable repairs. You don’teven pay for shipping , and they don’t lie and say your laptop is getting fixed and really its lost!

MY KEYBOARD 1-5 doesn’t work, was 3 months new ALSO , up down right left don’t work such a garbage laptop honestly, and they really don’t care, they just take your money and onto the next, I have never felt so disrespected from the call CENTER agents and the repair center in MARKHAM ONTARIO WHICH I AM IN HAMILTON ONTARIO 30 mins away. Still managed to lose it and lie to me. It took me 10 days to get we have received your package but it RMA closed ?

How did it close ?
I created it and it said approved and then sent next day and had a new active RMA that I used to send it with in package slip ?
How does it take 9 days to tell me that finally! I called every other day where it was my job to call back and forth with MSI AND UPS. BOGUS COMPANY AFTER THIS I AM DONE !

you can post the rules all you want I’m sure this will be my last post have fun with the foolish games

vadim605

• CORPORAL
« Reply #38 on: 04-February-18, 05:20:34 »

Visit following great solver as https://www.google.com/

If you know of any solution please share it. People here tried many different solutions and none of them worked for long term.

frshd.r

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #39 on: 11-February-18, 15:29:31 »

I have exactly the same issue with my keyboard. (r,f,c, 8,9,0,\,backspace, and delete) stopped working suddenly. this started gradually. I noticed from day one that there was a lag but didn't get bothered with it because it would go away almost in a minute. last week it stopped completely and I tried almost everything that was suggested online from updating  BIOS and EC to uninstalling the drivers. But unfortunately nothing worked. I am waiting for MSI to respond to my email. 

Mine is the GE62 7RE Apache Pro and it is almost in new conditions. Bought in January 2017, I was expecting this expensive device to last more than a year!

nicolasrd2000

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #40 on: 12-February-18, 09:58:25 »

I have the same problem, i am going to call them and ask for a manager and tell him i want a new compter, one that works. They changed my keyboard once and it didnt work. This is nonsense, they dont even know how to fix the problem. IF i hold FN all keys work but it's still glitchy

vbonline

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #41 on: 12-February-18, 10:50:19 »

rfc^12345890 and some F-keys dont work on mine gs70 2 qe

frshd.r

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #42 on: 12-February-18, 12:59:00 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that by holding the laptop from one side it somehow bent a bit from the middle and that had an impact on the keyboard from the inside. (not something you would expect of such an expensive device). Anyways, I attached a picture to this post, by pressing the area on the right side (try all of the sides) of the mouse pad the issue is gone. It comes back after a while but by a simple press on that area it works as normal again. This is definitely a manufacturing fault.

Gutama

• SERGEANT
« Reply #43 on: 12-February-18, 22:43:33 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that by holding the laptop from one side it somehow bent a bit from the middle and that had an impact on the keyboard from the inside. (not something you would expect of such an expensive device). Anyways, I attached a picture to this post, by pressing the area on the right side (try all of the sides) of the mouse pad the issue is gone. It comes back after a while but by a simple press on that area it works as normal again. This is definitely a manufacturing fault.

Tell service center maybe about ur finding? What they said then?

Can you make the video just to make sure it work? So others may use the video to make sure its not their fault but the unit

bananawaffle

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #44 on: 13-February-18, 06:52:41 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that by holding the laptop from one side it somehow bent a bit from the middle and that had an impact on the keyboard from the inside. (not something you would expect of such an expensive device). Anyways, I attached a picture to this post, by pressing the area on the right side (try all of the sides) of the mouse pad the issue is gone. It comes back after a while but by a simple press on that area it works as normal again. This is definitely a manufacturing fault
I seem to be having the same thing with my GT73VR 7RE, but the keys also seem to work when pressed in a combo with other functioning keys.

nicolasrd2000

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #45 on: 13-February-18, 08:08:42 »

Collective Lawsuit anyone :idea:

frshd.r

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #46 on: 13-February-18, 14:17:09 »

I seem to be having the same thing with my GT73VR 7RE, but the keys also seem to work when pressed in a combo with other functioning keys.

Yes. even for me it works fine when pressed with other working keys.

Did my post help you? did your keyboard work when you pressed the laptop?

frshd.r

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #47 on: 13-February-18, 14:19:27 »

Tell service center maybe about ur finding? What they said then?

Can you make the video just to make sure it work? So others may use the video to make sure its not their fault but the unit

I will shoot a video as soon as the keyboard stops again. It has been working fine since yesterday! 
I need more people to confirm if my post helped them.

ievab

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #48 on: 13-February-18, 14:50:11 »

Hey!
Just got my GL62M 7RDX back from the warranty repair, because the laptop had a faulty LCD and HDD. And now I discovered that the same keys like r,f,c,8,9,0,\ and backspace don't work properly. Getting really furious!! 
Pressing on the laptop didn't work for me unfortunately.

maxdobruy

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #49 on: 14-February-18, 14:14:35 »

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]Hello everybody. I have the same problem. More than a month ago I noticed that some buttons do not work. All the manipulations with the computer did not help. Reinstalled Windows even on another disk - did not help. I do not know what to 10. My warranty expired a month ago. I'll go to the service to complain. But I think it's useless. By the way, this problem has many users. I bought my laptop in the US, but now I live in Poland. Communicated on forums with users from Europe, Russia and China. Everyone has such a problem.[/font][/color]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up